Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

MX 2 From Thailand

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MX 2 From Thailand Empty MX 2 From Thailand Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:02 pm

uttlp

Recruit
Recruit

Very Happy
MX 2 From Thailand Img_0806medium MX 2 From Thailand Img_0816medium MX 2 From Thailand Img_0821medium MX 2 From Thailand Img_0833medium MX 2 From Thailand Img_0847medium MX 2 From Thailand Img_0854medium

2MX 2 From Thailand Empty Re: MX 2 From Thailand Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:42 am

page

Private
Private

Nice!

Troy sights always look sexy, don't they. Im also a fan of 9" handguards. more the enough space to mount all you need and lenght is good unless you got monkey arms.

What have you mounted at the front under the handguard? mount for bipod, light??? Smile

3MX 2 From Thailand Empty Re: MX 2 From Thailand Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:46 pm

uttlp

Recruit
Recruit

page wrote:Nice!

Troy sights always look sexy, don't they. Im also a fan of 9" handguards. more the enough space to mount all you need and lenght is good unless you got monkey arms.

What have you mounted at the front under the handguard? mount for bipod, light??? Smile
Not exactly,I used that to protect the handguard. when I'm shooting, I always put the gun on the bunker,It will protect handguard from any crash.

Last edited by uttlp on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total

4MX 2 From Thailand Empty Re: MX 2 From Thailand Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:10 am

page

Private
Private

Did you change out the whole outer barrel or just the end of it? what make is that barrel?

did you encounter any problems while doing this?

i ask as im in the process of either removing the front sight or get a new barrel to mount my 9" rail..

5MX 2 From Thailand Empty Re: MX 2 From Thailand Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:49 pm

uttlp

Recruit
Recruit

page wrote:Did you change out the whole outer barrel or just the end of it? what make is that barrel?

did you encounter any problems while doing this?

i ask as im in the process of either removing the front sight or get a new barrel to mount my 9" rail..
I changed the whole outer barrel with dytac barrel,It made from aluminum and dont worry about rust.And I mount gas block in side the hand guard.And no problem.

6MX 2 From Thailand Empty Re: MX 2 From Thailand Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:21 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

Where did you buy it. Totally want one

7MX 2 From Thailand Empty Re: MX 2 From Thailand Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:04 am

uttlp

Recruit
Recruit

blindmank13 wrote:Where did you buy it. Totally want one
I ordered it from the dealer in Thailand. If you want one you can find the dealer in your country.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum