Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

BB'S everyone uses

+7
NJ_Shooter
outcast569
Dove34
page
papoose42
Galacticul
blindmank13
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BB'S everyone uses  Empty BB'S everyone uses Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:50 am

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

What bbs are everyone using in there ctw's. I haven't received mine yet, waiting on hot spot :/ ill be using bioval bbmax transparents. Really precision clear and are .27. Never had a problem in any gun hopefully will be the same with the ctw

2BB'S everyone uses  Empty Re: BB'S everyone uses Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:59 am

Galacticul

Galacticul
Recruit
Recruit

Well, I'm currently using ICS 0.25 bb's. I also tried Excel 0.23 bb's, and they work just fine, but be aware of fake ones, they are rubbish. I'm going to try G&G 0.25 and Marui 0.25 bb's. In our country, and in most of Europe, Bioval bbmax are prohibited.

http://wstairsoftarad.darkbb.com/index.htm?sid=b5cc893902449e07d

3BB'S everyone uses  Empty Re: BB'S everyone uses Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:02 am

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

I'm shocked there banned in europe as they come from sweden and the us military uses em. Wierd

4BB'S everyone uses  Empty Re: BB'S everyone uses Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:12 am

Galacticul

Galacticul
Recruit
Recruit

Well not banned, I mean you can buy them, and use them, but not during an airsoft game. They were first banned at Berget, and after that most of European countries banned them, at least during major events. I knew they were made in Switzerland, not Sweeden.

http://wstairsoftarad.darkbb.com/index.htm?sid=b5cc893902449e07d

5BB'S everyone uses  Empty Re: BB'S everyone uses Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:07 am

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

My bad switzerland. I'm in us that's why I didn't know and was just shocked. We have a few fields here that use only those bbs.

6BB'S everyone uses  Empty Re: BB'S everyone uses Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:55 pm

papoose42

Sargeant
Sargeant

I use g&g .28's and love them they are awesome. I would stay away from bioval .27's otherwise known as the bbmax. They are great but in a ctw ptw they can break your airnozzle and if they break in the gun it can scratch your barrel as they are glass

7BB'S everyone uses  Empty Re: BB'S everyone uses Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:57 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

I plan on changing to different bbs the only bad thing is I have to use bioval (any type) at this one field.

8BB'S everyone uses  Empty Re: BB'S everyone uses Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:41 pm

papoose42

Sargeant
Sargeant

well biovals chop in my gun so i cant use them, you could try the g&g biodegradable bbs

9BB'S everyone uses  Empty Re: BB'S everyone uses Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:20 pm

page

Private
Private

http://www.greendevilbb.com/

Green devil. excellent biograde bb's that don't have the damaging effect of bioval.

somewhat interestingly VSAF, the swedish west coast airsoft club coined the name for both bioval and green devil bb's. at least that is what i've heard. Smile

everyone more or less use green devil here now.

10BB'S everyone uses  Empty Re: BB'S everyone uses Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:59 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

I haven't had issues with bioval as of yet. The one field my team goes to that's the only type of bbs your allowed to use cause its a reserve. The other fields for the most part could care less what kind. Those devil bbs might be cool but would be way to exspensive for me to ship to the states

11BB'S everyone uses  Empty Re: BB'S everyone uses Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:41 am

page

Private
Private

blindmank13 wrote:I haven't had issues with bioval as of yet. The one field my team goes to that's the only type of bbs your allowed to use cause its a reserve. The other fields for the most part could care less what kind. Those devil bbs might be cool but would be way to exspensive for me to ship to the states

im not sure but they manufacture for some other company like G&G or something. in other words you can probably can get relabelled green devils as we speak in the US.

it will only be a matter of time before some US vendor picks Green devil up. As both the players and the land owners love them here.. Our airsoft club/association here imports them so we buy for a good price directly on the field. Maybe yours could do the same?

Bioval are banned due to their "unforgiving impact performance" alone.

12BB'S everyone uses  Empty Re: BB'S everyone uses Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:21 am

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

Since I have to use them. I'm gonna pick up the whites in a heavier bb. I got some whites left and just got some clears. Ill be going back and forth anyways with them. Even the guy who runs that field and I talked and said run the whites. But I don't trust him all that much. He said the worse thing that could happen to the gun is a nozzle breaks. Which doesn't bother me to bad. Easy fix. Just have to see what happens.

13BB'S everyone uses  Empty Re: BB'S everyone uses Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:00 pm

Dove34

Recruit
Recruit

Myself and my team uses BB Bastard bb's from 0.2g - 0.35 sniper rounds and they come in both bio and non bio they even have a 0.28g silica bb not i do not have my CTW yet but those are what i will be running when i get it.

14BB'S everyone uses  Empty Re: BB'S everyone uses Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:13 am

outcast569

Recruit
Recruit

Dove34 wrote:Myself and my team uses BB Bastard bb's from 0.2g - 0.35 sniper rounds and they come in both bio and non bio they even have a 0.28g silica bb not i do not have my CTW yet but those are what i will be running when i get it.

Hope you mean the bio/non bio and not the silica's lol. Remember what we were told about them.

15BB'S everyone uses  Empty Re: BB'S everyone uses Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:24 am

NJ_Shooter

Private
Private

blindmank13 wrote:What bbs are everyone using in there ctw's. I haven't received mine yet, waiting on hot spot :/ ill be using bioval bbmax transparents. Really precision clear and are .27. Never had a problem in any gun hopefully will be the same with the ctw

Where do you buy your bioval bbmax transparent .27s? I am also in Central Jersey and would like to pick some up.

16BB'S everyone uses  Empty Re: BB'S everyone uses Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:10 am

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

I have to order mine online as the locals been out

17BB'S everyone uses  Empty Re: BB'S everyone uses Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:11 am

NJ_Shooter

Private
Private

blindmank13 wrote:I have to order mine online as the locals been out

Ok ill have to do the same.

18BB'S everyone uses  Empty Re: BB'S everyone uses Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:09 am

Landy

Private
Private

Using celcius 0.32mm size 5.9-5.92mm ok
Excel 0.25mm size 5.92-5.94mm ok
KSC 0.25mm size 5.92-5.95mm soso jem in auto Rolling Eyes Very Happy

19BB'S everyone uses  Empty Re: BB'S everyone uses Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:37 am

boss

Sargeant
Sargeant

Dove34 wrote:Myself and my team uses BB Bastard bb's from 0.2g - 0.35 sniper rounds and they come in both bio and non bio they even have a 0.28g silica bb not i do not have my CTW yet but those are what i will be running when i get it.
Got a link for these I could find them when I Google'd ?

I've been using G&G without any issues:
.25 Black
.28 white
.28 Bio

DO NOT USE BIOSHOT BBs they jam your mags like a MoFo ! You have been warned !

20BB'S everyone uses  Empty Re: BB'S everyone uses Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:47 am

Landy

Private
Private

Evil or Very Mad bros,
remind you guys, don't use "WE" BBs, it will destory your ctw "hop chamber" Mad Mad
BB'S everyone uses  Hop_ch10
pic from asiaRsoft
BB'S everyone uses  Chambe10
pic from asiaRsoft

21BB'S everyone uses  Empty Re: BB'S everyone uses Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:47 am

jzb7

Private
Private

@ Landy: What exactly are the WE bbs doing to the hop up? I just recently bought some WE bbs and have shot about 14,000 throught my regular AEGs without any problems. Has anyone else on here used them? If so, please share your experience with them with us. My 1st Celcius is still on back order, so I have not put any through a Celcius yet. I want to buy some Celcius bbs for it. Does anyone know who carries Celcius bbs here in the US or where I can buy them at a good price?

22BB'S everyone uses  Empty Re: BB'S everyone uses Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:06 am

jzb7

Private
Private

BTW: The ones I use are the .25 Match Grade WE bbs in my regular AEGs.

23BB'S everyone uses  Empty Re: BB'S everyone uses Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:06 pm

Landy

Private
Private

after less than 20 "WE" BBs... Crying or Very sad
BB'S everyone uses  2011-010

24BB'S everyone uses  Empty Re: BB'S everyone uses Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:43 pm

BLITZ

BLITZ
Corporal
Corporal

I been using matrix .25 from evike and never had a issue.

http://www.hotspotairsoft.com

25BB'S everyone uses  Empty Re: BB'S everyone uses Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:46 pm

Landy

Private
Private

i just want to try some other brands BB........... Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum