Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats up With AsiaRsoft?

+2
blindmank13
Iskra
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Empty Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:41 pm

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Hii just wanted to know if anybody else has lost contact with AsiaRsoft? i bought à ctw last sunday(20th Feb) and havent got any mail back from Them. before i bought The Gun. The customer service was superb, but Now it feels like there is no one on The Other side of The line if you know what i meen, no shipping confirmation nothing it still is displaying "prepairing items" after 7days.

Is this normal for AsiaRsoft? Or is it just The "I want My CTW Now!! Syndrom?"

Greetings/

2Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Empty Re: Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:59 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

Probrably half is the syndrome. I've been waiting 3 weeks now for my ctw from hotspot. Ceclius I heard is way backed up cause of the chinese new year. But last I ordered from asiarsoft it did take a few days for them to ship out. Where are you located as well cause that actually makes alittle difference too

3Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Empty Re: Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:14 pm

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

I am situated in Sweden. However i told them to ship My Gun via DHL. lets just hope i get My ctw before 6march Smile

4Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Empty Re: Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:16 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

That's how I feel too but if asiarsoft is having the same problem as hotspot I wouldn't bet on it.

5Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Empty Re: Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:35 pm

Odin

Major
Major

Uhm. i thought DHL can`t ship weapons.. that goes for airsoft weapons aswell. :/ Maybe there is a issue there? Rsov.com can`t send AEG/gbb rifles and pistols with DHL cause they don`t allow it apparantly. I would check that out Iskra!

6Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Empty Re: Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Hi Odin i haven't found any info that DHL would not sent airsoft. But ofcourse i just have to ask them in person tomorrow. But still they should have sent me à mail Or something but like you Said maybe they are busy

Regards

7Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Empty Re: Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Odin

Major
Major

I totally agree on that my friend, let us know how it turns out. If they don`t reply then give me your order number on a pm and i`ll email them aswell. Smile

8Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Empty Re: Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:29 am

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Hehe thats good to know that you are on My side Odin Smile we just have to wait to Monday and se if someone Will replay on my mails

Regards/Adrian

9Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Empty Re: Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:47 am

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

I wish you luck as well. I also emailed them earlier in the week and heard nothing. There pretty big over there so its wierd noone has heard anything

10Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Empty Re: Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Koyote

Koyote
Private
Private

I don't know anything about this place but i'd just keep sending out an e-mail about once a week you never know your e-mail might be going to thier spam folder, I know thats happened with a few other places some times.

11Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Empty Re: Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Yeah it is really strange, lets just hope that "Ben" had a weeks vacation hehe. Koyote i have tryied contact them thru email, thru asiaRsoft and thru Facebook site. If they only had a phone nr? Like i said maybe i am just alittle to hasty i don't know. Lets Just hope for an answere tomorrow
Smile

Btw sent them another mail to change shipping to UPS instead. I know that they ship airsoft guns Smile

Regards/

12Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Empty Re: Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:29 am

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Hi Guys, just wanted to tell you guys that i actualy called AsiaRsoft today spoke to a nice lady, haha, gave her my Number and she said when Ben comes back he will call you. anyway i askt here if there were any CTW's left but she said they were out of stock, and she didn't know when they will get more Sad

lets just hope for the best. they have there deadline on sunday then it is Paypal money back and order from somewhere else any suggestions? where else can i buy a ctw??? anyway really annoying that nobody have sent me back any mails

regards/Adrian

13Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Empty Re: Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:04 am

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

Here's the current scoop with ctw's. Every good retailer of ctws ( hotspotairsoft.com, asiarsoft.com, mainirishairsoft.com) all are waiting on there shipments as celcius is backed up with orders from the chinese new year. Airsplat.com and evike.com may have some stock left but you run into the problem of getting an old model (x-max or early 2010 mx2). I ordered my mx2 from hotspot on feb 8 and still waiting jut to hear when there getting it.
My best advice is once you talk to asiarsoft you might just want to keep your buisness with them cause your on a preorder list. If you took your money back and say ordered from hotspot your now on there 2nd shipment if not third.

14Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Empty Re: Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:08 am

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

yeah you might be very right about the order thing, the only thing that makes me alittle bit angry is ZERO response after last sunday, Sure i can wait, NP, just give me some information a little email, anything!!!

15Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Empty Re: Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:11 am

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

I fully agree. I'm quite impatient since I've been waiting nearly a month and your right an email with an update a phone call whatever would be great. I was about to do the same thing you were thinking of. Take my money back and go to like airsplat and get mine from there but trust me you don't want to order from either of those two sites for anything for your ceclius. I order mags thinking they were highspeed and they weren't.

16Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Empty Re: Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:21 am

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Ok so if i am getting this right your in the same "seat" as i am?? if thats the case, have AsiaRsoft contacted you? anthing?

17Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Empty Re: Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:01 am

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

Yea I'm waiting on my mx2. I ordered from hotspot not asiarsoft. I did email them and they got back to me about a mag issue

18Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Empty Re: Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:33 am

Odin

Major
Major

Adrian, Ask them if they have any display models of the mx2 left. My two other team mates bought that and they look brand new. Only the mag shows signs of been taken in and out a few times. You still will get the same warranty aswell if im not mistaking. Very Happy

19Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Empty Re: Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:16 am

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Sure if she calls back, but i actually prefer a new gun, we talk about so much money so another extra 5-70 bucks doesn't matter to me and i rather have a new one IF i ever get one.

but thanks for the suggestion

20Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Empty Re: Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:32 am

Odin

Major
Major

No problem, i do agree with you though.. lol.. i got the same way of thinking. Cool But don`t worry.. i actually think Asiarsoft will get new batch of CTW`s before any other dealers.

21Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Empty Re: Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Astrakan

Recruit
Recruit

Hello, sorry to revive this necropost, but I'm in the same situation, asiarsoft not respond to my messages, order status remains unchanged. Can you tell me how it turned out the issue? How long it took to send the order? Thanks

22Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Empty Re: Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Hii Astrakan, My experience with AsiaRsoft is OK, after all The hassle i have gone thru, i did always get all My stuff, sooner or later, you just have to have alittle patience, My suggestion is to always send all your messages Twice,(duplicate The message) one thru The sites own message "service" and The other one thru your own account "hotmail, Google and Soo on. Thru that metod i have always got à answer Smile it just might be that Ben have alot to do??? But hey who knows?
Tell us later on how it went

Thats my 2 cents
/Iskra

23Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Empty Re: Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Astrakan

Recruit
Recruit

Thanks Iskra, I'll follow your advice to see how it's going, and I'll tell you.

24Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Empty Re: Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:08 am

odoo

Recruit
Recruit

Hi guys,

Im glad found this discussion.
My situation may be worse. I ordered Celcius CTW on 14th June, of course from asiarsoft.com.
No response for 3 weeks after my payment, but I had a call from the customs inspection a week ago, saying the item doesnt have explanation certificate by the seller to pass. So, it cannot be passed without it.

So, I have sent several emails about my situation to Asiarsoft. Still, no response.

What should I do?
Very welcome to any comments and suggestions,

Does anyone know the phone#of Asiarsoft? because there is no phone# at www.asiarsoft.com.

Thanks

25Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Empty Re: Whats up With AsiaRsoft? Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:15 am

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

How did you make the payment? If it was threw paypal. Which I hope it was. Let paypal know and generally they fight for a full refund or can help assist you with contacting them. Asiarsoft is hard to get in contact with. I don't know the number and I'm sure someone on here does hopefully

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum