Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beware of Airsplat.com

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Beware of Airsplat.com Empty Beware of Airsplat.com Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Wads

Recruit
Recruit

I ordered a Celcius 350 cylinder unit and it arrived in used condition. There were broken bb’s inside, rusted spring, scraped housing, and dirt inside unit. I then called to inquire about the condition of the order and was issued an RMA for the product. The RMA arrived via email a few days later. I requested that a pre paid shipping label be issued due to the fact that I the customer should not be responsible for the fact that Airsplat.com miss-represented the item that they sold. After repeated emails always 24 hours apart and a final threat that I would contest the charges with my credit card a label was finally emailed. I sent the item back on Feb. 8th. It arrived at Airsplat.com on the 14th of February. I received an email saying that the item was being shipped back on the 17th. Well somewhere along the line it got lost in the warehouse and was not picked up by UPS until the 25th. I received it today on the 3rd of March a full month after I initially ordered the item. And finally to add insult to injury Airsplat.com sent the SAME ITEM back, including the rusted spring, and plenty of added grease inside the unit. This will be the last time I order from Airsplat.com.

2Beware of Airsplat.com Empty Re: Beware of Airsplat.com Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:40 am

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

No lie if you can, contact celcius threw regular email with pictures. I'm sure they may send you a new unit and they will bring that up to airsplat as well. They may lose celcius as they have been messing up for a while. They order large bulk orders of celcius products and when people don't buy it sits there. Aka why your unit came like that. Regarding celcius stuff yea they suck.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum