Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Estimated Preorder Count on Celcius CTW MX2 in 2011?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

crow8888

Recruit
Recruit

Goal: Determine how many CTW's have been pre-ordered that have not been delivered yet.
We can help each other understand how long the line is. Sad

Please post # of CTW's you ordered? and what type of mx2.

Example: "Qty ordered= 1, MX2 M4Rifle"

2Estimated Preorder Count on Celcius CTW MX2 in 2011? Empty Preorder estimate Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:23 am

crow8888

Recruit
Recruit

2 , MX2 Rifle & MX2 CQB

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

1 mx2 m4 rifle. Orders inbound into dealer

snakedoc

Private
Private

Ordered 1 MX2 M4

jzb7

Private
Private

I was told by HSA that by pre-ordering on 4/1/2011, I would probably be getting one out of the shipment coming in about 3 to 4 weeks from now. Hopefully it won't be longer than that.

Chinese New Year along with correcting the piston problems have things running behind. (Also US Customs)

dkorol2008

dkorol2008
Corporal
Corporal

jzb7 wrote:I was told by HSA that by pre-ordering on 4/1/2011, I would probably be getting one out of the shipment coming in about 3 to 4 weeks from now. Hopefully it won't be longer than that.

Chinese New Year along with correcting the piston problems have things running behind. (Also US Customs)

Whats the longest you have been waiting for your pre-ordered CTW?

https://www.youtube.com/coolstuffreviews

jzb7

Private
Private

dkorol2008 wrote:
jzb7 wrote:I was told by HSA that by pre-ordering on 4/1/2011, I would probably be getting one out of the shipment coming in about 3 to 4 weeks from now. Hopefully it won't be longer than that.

Whats the longest you have been waiting for your pre-ordered CTW?
. I just ordered one last Friday April 1st. Looks like the others that preordered a while back will be getting theirs soon since HSA posted today that a shipment came into the airport today. Smile

dkorol2008

dkorol2008
Corporal
Corporal

What piston problem? Is this a new issue?

jzb7

Private
Private

Dkorol2008. Read the post titled "I am pissed with Celcius/Hotspot". They discuss the problem in that thread. Celcius is supposed to have fixed it before shipping new ones to HSA.

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

I posted it up on there awhile ago. It was nothing major but supposbly will make at differrence

dkorol2008

dkorol2008
Corporal
Corporal

jzb7 wrote:Dkorol2008. Read the post titled "I am pissed with Celcius/Hotspot". They discuss the problem in that thread. Celcius is supposed to have fixed it before shipping new ones to HSA.

I did read it, but what about the current list of Updates/Upgrades you see on Hotspotairsoft.com......
the piston issue your talking about is not up on the list of known fixes? Or is this a new issue
I am very curious to know

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

It was mainly about misfeeding which happens with mags too. It was just the click ball that was changed. Nothing too big. Wasn't anything major and hotspot maynot have added that to the site yet. They didn't add about the new mil/le gears in them either yet.

dkorol2008

dkorol2008
Corporal
Corporal

blindmank13 wrote:It was mainly about misfeeding which happens with mags too. It was just the click ball that was changed. Nothing too big. Wasn't anything major and hotspot maynot have added that to the site yet. They didn't add about the new mil/le gears in them either yet.

Are you telling me that the issues are new in addition to the ones on HSA?

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

There's been a few more changes to the mx2 than what's posted on hot spot but you'll get that new version aka version 2 mx2 from hotspot as they always get fresh built ones

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum