Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Andax Lancer L5 Magazines

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Andax Lancer L5 Magazines Empty Andax Lancer L5 Magazines Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:51 pm

Superdestructive Sheep

Superdestructive Sheep
Recruit
Recruit

Hello,

I've been looking for mags for the CTW and came across these.

Andax Lancer L5 Magazines SSM4MAG

Description from Redwolf:
"Based upon the hugely successful Lancer-Systems L5 Magazine used by soldiers and Operators around the world, Andax Works Airsoft replica magazine holds up to 120rds and like its real steel counterpart, the LL5 Magazines has a translucent impact resistant body in a smoky-black tinge with a rubber bottom.

With a quick glance you can determine how many rounds you have left in your mag, where a potential jam might be, or just show off to your friends! The surface of the LL5 Magazine is designed specifically to increase gripping and improve retrieval from magazine pouches. Due to the body design being similar to standard USGI magazines the Andax Lancer L5 Magazines are compatible with all existing magazine pouches.

Only usable with the Systema M4 PTW series!"

Link to the mag on Redwolf.

I really like the translucency and the rubber plate on the bottom, and I think I'd like to buy a box of them.
Has anyone had any experience with these?

2Andax Lancer L5 Magazines Empty Re: Andax Lancer L5 Magazines Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:18 pm

Superdestructive Sheep

Superdestructive Sheep
Recruit
Recruit

I'VE had some experience with these!

Only got a few shots out of my CTW, but it seemed to feed just fine.

Pros:

-Fits in the gun perfectly!
---No wobble at all.
---Drops out when mag release is pressed.

-Looks good.

-Light-weight.

-Transparent
---You can see how many rounds you've got left.

Cons:

-"rubber plate" on the bottom of the mag is actually a weird plastic.

-These get stuck in open-topped mag pouches like these:

Andax Lancer L5 Magazines Ma27001

I'm switching to Fast-MAGs to try and remedy this.
We'll see how that works.

So far that's all the info I have of these things.
I'll post again when I've got more.

3Andax Lancer L5 Magazines Empty Re: Andax Lancer L5 Magazines Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:25 am

boss

Sargeant
Sargeant

I found these on eBay and asked around about them.

A few guys from my team ordered the 5pc set from EVIKE.com of the 3 that got them one had 2 broken on delivery and the other two sets had one broken mag each. All of the mags that arrived intact performed well.

All the reviews I've read from PTW owners are hit or miss.

I went another route and got 5 used PTW mags and did the MAGPUL PMAG conversion to them.

The PMAGs have no issues with any pouches and work well with the eBaybanned FastMags

Last edited by boss on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

4Andax Lancer L5 Magazines Empty Re: Andax Lancer L5 Magazines Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:01 pm

Madness

Madness
Private
Private

HAHAHA... One of team mates was looking at these mags too... Found the same results you did, and ended up doing the same damn thing! Too funny... In all seriousness though, the P Mags (conversions of course) are legit and seem to work well.

http://www.radairsoft.com

5Andax Lancer L5 Magazines Empty Re: Andax Lancer L5 Magazines Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:52 am

boss

Sargeant
Sargeant

Madness do you know of anyone who has tried the $10 Vanaras mag internals ?

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=12214

6Andax Lancer L5 Magazines Empty Re: Andax Lancer L5 Magazines Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:58 pm

Madness

Madness
Private
Private

No - I havent looked into it...

http://www.radairsoft.com

7Andax Lancer L5 Magazines Empty Re: Andax Lancer L5 Magazines Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:26 pm

zaskandil

Recruit
Recruit

Does the set come with the metal BB loader adapter?? how does it work?

8Andax Lancer L5 Magazines Empty Re: Andax Lancer L5 Magazines Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:55 pm

james

Recruit
Recruit

I have 5 black andax lancer mags and 5 dark earth andax lancer mags and work very well in ctw and ptw.I try with pmags - vanaras internals and dont result in ctw, only in ptw, i dont´know why.I tested the MAG´s magazines and work very well in the 2 guns.That´s my experience

regards

James

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]