Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Celcius CTW MX2 with extras!

+4
vltor
Para
pussbag14
SPONGE
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Empty Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:14 pm

SPONGE

Corporal
Corporal

I am selling a 2011 MX2 with new internals and motor professionally replaced by HotSpotAirsoft, along with 8 Vanaras mags. The gun comes with all 8 mags and a Madbull Gemtech Silencer and a B-2 Combat red/green dot sight(little wear). Also it comes with a UTG 7" rail system and the original hand guards. The vanaras mags have magpuls on each one and have been properly clean and lubricated(brand new so they still need to be warn in).The gun comes with one 350fps cylinder and original box. Also included is the original CTW mag and a Celcius CTW 2400mah lipo(the wires have been taped for protection). I will also throw in a lipo tester and speed loader. It also has a sling aptor installed on it and ill throw in a Condor One point QD sling (tan).

This gun is absolutley flawless. It performs and out performs. I am sad to actually sell it but i am planning on building my own AR-15 and need the money. I regularly clean the barrel and have only fielded it once. The accuracy is unbelievable and it does about 20-23 bps depending on the charge of the battery. So far there are no ticks or bugs or any problems of any sort with this rifle. Like i mentioned above, all the internals have been replaced with brand new parts(except the gearbox). This means all the electronics have been replaced with the newer version and the motor is the new Typhoon motor and is extremely crisp along with the thicker wiring. The last time i chronoed it it was shooting 375-380 fps which is a little hot for CQB. Any further questions send me a PM.

Looking for $800 *OBO*

Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! SDC10397

Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! SDC10398

Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! SDC10399

Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! SDC10403

Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! SDC10404

Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! SDC10405

2Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Empty Re: Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:16 pm

SPONGE

Corporal
Corporal

Price drop to 750$ **OBO**

Forgot to mention it also comes with the angled foregrip and backup iron sight.

I will also pay shipping anywhere within the United States and will ship ONLY to the Untied States. Will accept Paypal or Money Order. Send me a Pm for more info.

3Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Empty Re: Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:37 pm

SPONGE

Corporal
Corporal

feel free to ask questions! Smile

4Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Empty Re: Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:36 pm

SPONGE

Corporal
Corporal

Price drop to 650$ without mags, only gun, rail(original hand guards), red/green dot, iron sights, battery and silencer, CTW Mag, rail covers, sling attachment, manual.

5Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Empty Re: Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:56 pm

SPONGE

Corporal
Corporal

Price drop to $500 just gun, original hand-guards, carry handle, CTW mag, sling attachment, manual. Everything that would come from ordering it online.

Battery added -$50
8 Vanaras mags(BLK) -$110
Silencer -$30
B-2 Red/green dot -$60

Feel free to ask questions.

6Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Empty Re: Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:36 pm

SPONGE

Corporal
Corporal

No one is interested in a brand new MX2 from HSA.com with all new internals replaced by HSA.com for only $500.00?

if not ill take this thread down and keep it i guess..

7Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Empty Re: Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:25 pm

SPONGE

Corporal
Corporal

Price drop to 450$ no lower.

8Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Empty Re: Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:12 am

pussbag14

Private
Private

Could you tell me why you replaced all the internals and the motor if you've only had it on the field once?

9Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Empty Re: Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:49 am

SPONGE

Corporal
Corporal

Because when i first got the gun the motor needed new brushes and so i sent it in to HSA and they replaced everything for me since it was under warranty.

10Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Empty Re: Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:35 am

pussbag14

Private
Private

Would you be willing to ship to Europe?

11Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Empty Re: Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:56 am

SPONGE

Corporal
Corporal

yes but shipping from the u.s to England is $350... where in Europe are you located?

12Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Empty Re: Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:12 pm

pussbag14

Private
Private

PM'ed

13Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Empty Re: Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:39 pm

Para

Corporal
Corporal

SPONGE wrote:shipping from the u.s to England is $350

Whoa there, mate Smile You chartering a jet just for the CTW !?

I've paid $70 USPS shipping on the last replica I've bought from US, and I'm living at the eastern tip of Europe, not just over the pond like the brits.

http://www.gunsmith.ro

14Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Empty Re: Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:50 pm

pussbag14

Private
Private

Para wrote:

I've paid $70 USPS shipping on the last replica I've bought from US, and I'm living at the eastern tip of Europe, not just over the pond like the brits.

I don't know why I'm getting quotes of 350 dollars for shipping to Europe?

15Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Empty Re: Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:32 pm

pussbag14

Private
Private

Para wrote:

Smile !!

16Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Empty Re: Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:34 pm

pussbag14

Private
Private

Para which service or post service did you use to ship you stuff over?

17Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Empty Re: Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:52 pm

SPONGE

Corporal
Corporal

Thats what i wanna find out... who did you ship with?

18Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Empty Re: Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:43 am

Para

Corporal
Corporal

USPS Airmail. Regular, not express. Takes a trip to the post office, no home pickup.

http://www.gunsmith.ro

19Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Empty Re: Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:00 pm

SPONGE

Corporal
Corporal

alright i found an option for $80.00 thank you para

20Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Empty Re: Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:56 am

vltor

Sargeant
Sargeant

part out mags?

21Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Empty Re: Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:58 pm

DOG3

Recruit
Recruit

do you still have the mags.

22Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Empty Re: Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:29 am

pussbag14

Private
Private

yea he does, the gun is sold

23Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Empty Re: Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:19 pm

mchausd

Private
Private

what type of outter barrel was on that CTW? i love how its just one solid outer

24Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Empty ctw Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:25 am

Bravo1

Recruit
Recruit

ill take the mags sending you pm

25Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Empty Re: Celcius CTW MX2 with extras! Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:14 pm

SPONGE

Corporal
Corporal

Gun and mags are sold.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum