Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Electronic Upgrades for Celcius

+4
Cupcake
bastel
vltor
ETiny
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Electronic Upgrades for Celcius  Empty Electronic Upgrades for Celcius Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:15 pm

ETiny

Recruit
Recruit

Electronic Upgrades for Celcius  276960_252588081452158_1571327732_n

Available is an alternative, but yet affordable, user selectable 'fire mode' ECU and Mini Power Board for the PTW and CTW

Each item is described in more detail below, but as a broad overview
Both boards are 2008 version (i.e. 4 wire control cable from Power Board)

All products come with a user’s manual, installation instructions and 1 year limited warranty

Prices:
Recommended Retail prices of the Mini Power board and programmable ECU is £75.
If purchasing Direct with ETiny prices are as follows: (Prices include PayPal fees, but not shipping)
> Mini Power board = £65
> Programmable ECU = £65 (Safe - Semi - 3 round/Full auto)
>> Mini Power Board AND Programmable ECU = £120

Shipping:
within the UK is £5
International is £10
Items are usually shipped within 24 hours with tracking information

Contact
You can contact us via PM, or direct at: ETiny@hotmail.co.uk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Programmable ECU.

Electronic Upgrades for Celcius  A
Electronic Upgrades for Celcius  B

The major advantage of the programmable ECU is that is its USER programmable from full auto, to three round burst, and back to full auto by use of the bolt catch, selector and trigger only.

To change fire mode:
1. Unload magazine
2. Turn selector switch to Safe
3. Release bolt switch
4. Turn selector switch from Safe to Auto
5. Press and hold trigger until a flash from LED

Here is a short video of how easy it is to reprogramme:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mini Powerboard

Key Features:
(1) Size is one-third the size of the standard PTW/CTW power unit, allowing Lipo battery to sit inside stock tube.
(2) The second generation Mini Powerboards have colour co-ordinated motor cables for ease of installation.
(3) Idealy placed Fused. Should the fuse blow, access to replace it is easy by splitting the upper/lower receiver and removing the stock tube cap.
(4) Semi Cylindrical shaped Heatsink to reduce movement in stock tube

Electronic Upgrades for Celcius  CopyofDSCF5258
Electronic Upgrades for Celcius  CopyofDSCF5266

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thankyou for looking

Last edited by ETiny on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Electronic Upgrades for Celcius  Empty Re: Electronic Upgrades for Celcius Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:08 am

vltor

Sargeant
Sargeant

Oh wow I am so glad I found this, I can actually save some money. Highly interested, most likely will purchase the combo

3Electronic Upgrades for Celcius  Empty Re: Electronic Upgrades for Celcius Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:06 pm

bastel

Recruit
Recruit

Where are you located?

4Electronic Upgrades for Celcius  Empty Re: Electronic Upgrades for Celcius Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:52 pm

ETiny

Recruit
Recruit

bastel wrote:Where are you located?
At the moment, England

5Electronic Upgrades for Celcius  Empty Re: Electronic Upgrades for Celcius Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:19 pm

bastel

Recruit
Recruit

Is it possible to get a discount if i would buy 3 or more?

6Electronic Upgrades for Celcius  Empty Re: Electronic Upgrades for Celcius Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:09 pm

ETiny

Recruit
Recruit

bastel wrote:Is it possible to get a discount if i would buy 3 or more?
sure, ill contact via PM as this is now a private matter

7Electronic Upgrades for Celcius  Empty Re: Electronic Upgrades for Celcius Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:24 pm

Cupcake

Private
Private

I have heard of a Mod used for the PTW electronics ,

Moisture proofing , would you guys be able to do this ,if I purchased combo deal & of costing of such mod

Regards CupCake

8Electronic Upgrades for Celcius  Empty Re: Electronic Upgrades for Celcius Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:21 am

vltor

Sargeant
Sargeant

i finally got the package! i ordered the ecu and the power unit. purchasing this might require a slight modification to the trigger in the area where the trigger comes in contact with the button on the ecu. when i installed it there was no gap between the two therefore i had to sand down the edge of the trigger to shorten its length and plan create a gap between that area and the button on the ecu.

9Electronic Upgrades for Celcius  Empty Re: Electronic Upgrades for Celcius Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:52 am

Cupcake

Private
Private

any news how this product is and review ?

10Electronic Upgrades for Celcius  Empty Re: Electronic Upgrades for Celcius Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:24 am

Keith

Recruit
Recruit

@ Vltor.

you would have probably been better purchasing the PTW version as described on my webpage
http://www.ptwairsoft.com/user-programmable-ecu-368-p.asp

11Electronic Upgrades for Celcius  Empty Re: Electronic Upgrades for Celcius Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:09 am

Foxy

Recruit
Recruit

any possibility to SEMI ONLY like German Rules say?

or do i need my Mechanical method as before?

Shop price @ powair6 is 148€ as an set of all... including taxes or not?

http://www.weekend-warriors-hamburg.de

12Electronic Upgrades for Celcius  Empty Re: Electronic Upgrades for Celcius Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:24 am

Sunray

Major
Major

Saw this on the Celcius website : selectable ECU - its coming soon!!!!

http://www.celciustechnology.com/

With regards to single shot on a celcius, quite an easy job. The selector switch ( the little circuir board on the side of the gearbox) has 2 pressure buttons on it - push the first one down and you get single shot, push the second one down and you 'Rock N Roll'.

To make single shot only simply remove the second switch (easiest way is to take the little push switch out) and your restricted to Single shot only. cheers

13Electronic Upgrades for Celcius  Empty Re: Electronic Upgrades for Celcius Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:18 pm

Keith

Recruit
Recruit

even easier than that if you dont want to start messing about pulling electronics out, is to remove the selector grubscrew/spring/BB and rotate the selector lever 90 degrees clockwise, (ie 'safe' is in the vertical/middle position).

you will only be able to rotate the selector one click clockwise
ie the fire mode will be in semi, but the selector lever will be in full auto position.

14Electronic Upgrades for Celcius  Empty Re: Electronic Upgrades for Celcius Tue May 29, 2012 1:42 pm

Dizleksic

Recruit
Recruit

PM'd

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum