Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need some help with my CTW.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need some help with my CTW. Empty Need some help with my CTW. Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:14 am

deadlyzach

deadlyzach
Corporal
Corporal

So i just bought a CTW from Evike, and the first thing im hoping for is that the model i have is actually an MX2, I heard that the only way to be sure is to check the SN so could someone that for sure has an MX2 give me there SN and then ill no for sure that mine is an MX2 if the number is higher.

Now onto to Nozzle problem, Although mine has not broken yet i would like to know if maybe the nozzles have been fixed in the MX2 or not and if not what i can do to prevent that from happening. Ive worked on tons of standard AEG GB's so im pretty familiar to how the internals work.

Last question, has anyone had any experience with these ACM cylinder units and if they are any good ? http://www.rsov.com/product.php?langId=1&currencyId=1&manufacturerId=10&prodId=13656&cateId=0

Thanks in advance for all the help in advance. Very Happy

2Need some help with my CTW. Empty Re: Need some help with my CTW. Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:09 am

deadlyzach

deadlyzach
Corporal
Corporal

{

Last edited by deadlyzach on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total

3Need some help with my CTW. Empty Re: Need some help with my CTW. Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:40 am

Sunray

Major
Major

Rest assured Young Jedi - the force is strong in your weapon, it is an MX-2 (the MX-1 didn't have the blue LED feature).

If you also remove the barrel it will be silver and not brass, and will most probably have the pressure vents cut in the end by the muzzle (again not on the MX-1). cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum