Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

What about the bb´s brands???

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What about the bb´s brands??? Empty What about the bb´s brands??? Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:25 pm

falcãocharlie

Recruit
Recruit

Hello, besides being a new user of this forum, I am also the happy owner of a Celsius (last version) so far...
It is also my first CTW, and so I would like to know your opinion about brands of bb's compatible with this toy.
I'm currently using the Tanio Koba bb's, but are very expensive. I'm considering buying the Celsius bb´s however, are not easy to find and aren´t also cheap. I've heard from Madbull, G & G, Tokyo Marui, etc., what is your opinion?
And if not too much to ask, could you tell me where you buy them?

Best regards

2What about the bb´s brands??? Empty Re: What about the bb´s brands??? Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Sunray

Major
Major

I use both Madbull and Blaster (0.25G only) - both work fine for me.

3What about the bb´s brands??? Empty Re: What about the bb´s brands??? Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:10 pm

falcãocharlie

Recruit
Recruit

Sunray wrote:I use both Madbull and Blaster (0.25G only) - both work fine for me.

Where do you buy? Can you give me the link???

4What about the bb´s brands??? Empty Re: What about the bb´s brands??? Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:11 pm

Sunray

Major
Major

I buy from Badger Tac in Bicester, UK - they do mail order but he is my local shop so I just pop in.

Great guys to deal with cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum