Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

CTW being launched in the UK with RRP of £495!!!

+4
Lasairiona
Joe90
JungleJim
Sunray
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sunray

Major
Major

Evening chaps,

I dont know if the following info is correct but I was in JD Airsoft today and overheard a conversation between Phil (the owner) and S-T-T-S (the UK & Ireland Distributor) on the phone.

Apparently they have a UK exclusive CTW that they are looking to launch in May at their new shop opening and it will retial at £495 (I think). It WILL also come with an STTS backed UK warranty and its going to be called 'Team Alpha'

Great news if its true as it should really compete against the Systema PTW as its LESS THAN 1/3RD THE COST....... this could get interesting in the UK.

Will keep you all posted if I find out any more info...... STAND BY, STAND BY

cheers

Sunray

Major
Major

Just found on the UK distributors website a picture of the new Team Alpha - I LIKE IT!!!!!

Looks pretty cool with the 'SEAL Team 6 ' style logo and the 'Go Loud' - will buy one to make a custom I think. Price has also been conformed at £495 with warranty - SWEET Laughing

Website for a look see : www.celcius-ctw.co.uk

cheers

JungleJim

Private
Private

Now that gets my approval. Much better pricing.

Hopefully we should see alot more in the UK!

That also means the misses is going to demand her own Shocked

Joe90

Joe90
Sargeant
Sargeant

The reason theyre priced so nicely is because theyre made from recycled metal. Hopefully theyre nice and strong still.

Sunray

Major
Major

I was in JD airsoft in Cannock on Tuesday and they have got 1 in stock as a sample as they are being launched at their new shop on May 5th (which is MASSIVE!!!!).

I could not tell any difference between my MX-2's and the new Team Alpha, its still strong, grey in colour and Bad Ass with the frog design - was soooooo tempted to buy one but waiting for my 416 carbine!!!!!! SWEEEEEEEET

cheers

Joe90

Joe90
Sargeant
Sargeant

Thats all it is though right? An mx2 with different markings and manufacturing material.

Sunray

Major
Major

It appears so - you do only get a 3 month warranty from the UK distributor instead of 12 months which is what they put on the MX-2's, but it os £155 cheaper.....

Lets hope we see more CTW owners join the forum in the coming months.

cheers

Joe90

Joe90
Sargeant
Sargeant

yeah this forum is a bit dead sometimes. Needs more activity.

Lasairiona

Recruit
Recruit

Hi jocolor

I'll be buying one of those(hopefully), I used to have a ptw but had to sell it because of moving to another place(a lot more expensive) and i've missed it a lot... But now that the ctw series are at the same quality more or less i'm looking forward to this :-).
I've never had a body break on me, even the cheap ones, so I guess that the recycled metals won't be a problem :-).

Greetings Michaël

Mad Wulf

Recruit
Recruit

I am also look at one of the new team alpha's anyone got any idea how much it will cost in total (gun + mags+ anything else) im looking at only carrying 4-5 mags in total thanks Very Happy

Sunray

Major
Major

Dont know an exact cost for certain, but you can bet your bottom dollar that it will be a fraction of the cost of a Systema package......

Laughing

cjw957

Recruit
Recruit

yup i checked one out when i went to see phil at jd very nice , but likey ou waiting on the 416 version it sounds so sweet. The new shop looks great i got to film my little video that has a stormtrooper trying out the new shooting system there called the arcada Smile its great fun to play with and look forward to trying it out with my celcius Smile

https://youtu.be/16B8QJpgE-A

happy star wars day Smile

and cant wait for jd new superstore to open tomorrow Smile whoop whoop

MrCK

MrCK
Admin
Admin

9 month necro, gj Smile

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk

cjw957

Recruit
Recruit

I miss something why it a necro post ?

MrCK

MrCK
Admin
Admin

You didn't, I did Very Happy Sorry!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk

Kithooton

Kithooton
Recruit
Recruit

Has anyone Put the 2 together MX 2 & Team Alpha and see a difference is?

Colour and material? Do they feel the same?

Looking at STTS Website. Both guns are the Same but the body is made of a lower cost metal?

Is it worth getting the Cheaper Gun?

Joe90

Joe90
Sargeant
Sargeant

The alphas are cheaper because of material mainly mate, just cheaper to make so cheaper to sell.

Sunray

Major
Major

I have both (yes showing off!!! an MX-2 and a Team Alpha 416), and the internals are BOTH the same.

Its only the outer metal and you really cant tell.

The service by S-T-T-S is the same regardless of type i.e with the gear upgrade etc, so I'd go for the Team Alpha's if they've got any left???

(allows for more spare cash to pimp her up with sights, RIS rails etc)

cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum