Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

A CTW 416 in the future?

+2
vltor
Sunray
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A CTW 416 in the future? Empty A CTW 416 in the future? Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:42 pm

Sunray

Major
Major

In a 'juicy' twist from my last post with regards to the £495 CTW in the UK - I also overheard the following in the same conversation:

JD - 'How are the development plans with the 416?'........(STTS reply).......... JD Comments - 'If it could be launched in the Autumn this year it would be fantastic'

HANDS UP WHO WANTS A CTW 416 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Been after one of these for an age and was looking at the one made by Keith in the UK but his customer feedback at the moment is pretty poor so I didnt want to 'risk' the cash. Also heard that FCC in HK will also be launching one but will probably be a bit expensive......... If the rumour is true, then Christmas has come early for Sunray santa

2A CTW 416 in the future? Empty Re: A CTW 416 in the future? Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:07 pm

vltor

Sargeant
Sargeant

just buy a WE 416 upper and have one of the guys in the systema ptw forums to cut the inner grooves for you and it will fit the ctw/ptw lower receiver. Anything that can be done with a ptw can be done with a ctw

3A CTW 416 in the future? Empty Re: A CTW 416 in the future? Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:46 pm

Sunray

Major
Major

a good option with regards to the 'kit', but I wouold prefer to be able to buy the complete weapon - especialy if the price is right!!!!

You can NEVER have enough guns - try telling your wife or girlfreind that she's got enough pairs of shoes and see what happens!!!! Laughing

4A CTW 416 in the future? Empty Re: A CTW 416 in the future? Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:21 am

SpikedViper

SpikedViper
Private
Private

IMHO custom tailored WE 416 upper is all what you need, especially if the paint job was done right.

By the way, anyone knows if it is possible to use WE lower (HK 416) to use with CTW? It could be a nice piece if the milling for placing motor would be enough.

5A CTW 416 in the future? Empty Re: A CTW 416 in the future? Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:45 pm

vltor

Sargeant
Sargeant

no you cannot use a we lower try getting a prime ptw lower (very expensive but little to no modifications) or go with a new g&p body kit( less expensive but requires some modifications)

6A CTW 416 in the future? Empty Re: A CTW 416 in the future? Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:20 am

Sunray

Major
Major

Got it from the horses mouth (the distributor) - this bad boy IS REAL!!!!! cheers

They (S-T-T-S) are looking to launch both a 416 Carbine and 416 Rifle towards the end of 2012 (after September) and it will have an RRP of approx £700 ish AND it will come in a hard case, but THEY ARE RELEASING 10 units for the launch of JD Airsoft new superstore in May - 8 for them and 2 for the other retailer Badger Tac in Oxfordshire.

Just spoken with Tony at JD - £200 deposit paid and one is mine!!!! Get In........ price still to be confirmed but why buy a conversion when I can get a complete gun for a bit more!!! sunny

7A CTW 416 in the future? Empty Me Too Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:35 pm

James Parker CTW

James Parker CTW
Private
Private

I can confirm everything sunray has said and have also been to JD Airsoft and had mine reserved Smile honestly can not think of a better shop to be selling and backing the CTW.

Good Work Guys! Keep It Up!

8A CTW 416 in the future? Empty Re: A CTW 416 in the future? Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:56 am

cjw957

Recruit
Recruit

damm damm i was trying to be good but must have one Smile

cant wait for the new jd shop the photos on face book look amazing Smile

9A CTW 416 in the future? Empty finally picked up the beauty :) Sun May 06, 2012 4:09 pm

James Parker CTW

James Parker CTW
Private
Private

I have it and the new JD superstore is absolutely amazing! thanks guys

A CTW 416 in the future? 5wcn7a

10A CTW 416 in the future? Empty Re: A CTW 416 in the future? Mon May 07, 2012 6:12 am

MrCK

MrCK
Admin
Admin

Very nice, well done lads Smile

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum