Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTS: CTW MX2 CQB

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WTS: CTW MX2 CQB Empty WTS: CTW MX2 CQB Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:54 am

revaew

Recruit
Recruit

I have for sale an MX2 CQB model CTW. I got it around 4 months ago and it has been working great for me. the gun has 3k rounds through it max. I will include either a magpul MOE hanguard with rails or a DD mk18 RIS II (both real steel) depending on which you would want. obviously the DD is going to cost you more than if you bought it with the magpul hand guard. It also has a magpul angled forgrip thing that I will include. I can include an aimpoint replica also.

If you want to pay a bit more I can include some magazines as well. right now, the cylinder shoots around 370 fps with .20's. I would also consider parting out some pieces of the gun if the prices were right.

I have pictures upon request. I am looking to get around $400+ shipping OBO for the gun via paypal. this could go up if you want different rails/batteries/magazines. so PM me with some offers on what you would want. I am Willing to negotiate

Thanks.

Here are the picture links. Images were kinda big so I didn't want to directly put them on the thread.
https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/2dtrse0.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi45.tinypic.com/acyfb4.jpg

Last edited by revaew on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : more info)

2WTS: CTW MX2 CQB Empty Re: WTS: CTW MX2 CQB Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:08 pm

clencerspark

Recruit
Recruit

Will you trade an ICS M4 w/ 7 mid-caps and 2 hi-caps plus $200 cash? It also has some upgrades. Oh and how much would it be with the RIS II and 3 extra mags? Just curious because I am in the market for a CTW.

3WTS: CTW MX2 CQB Empty Re: WTS: CTW MX2 CQB Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:35 pm

revaew

Recruit
Recruit

I updated the post with some images. Also, someone bought the real steel DD RIS II

4WTS: CTW MX2 CQB Empty Re: WTS: CTW MX2 CQB Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:45 pm

revaew

Recruit
Recruit

and you would have to give me more information on the other gun before I would consider it

5WTS: CTW MX2 CQB Empty Re: WTS: CTW MX2 CQB Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:43 pm

feargunny167

Recruit
Recruit

Where did you get the DD RIS II?

6WTS: CTW MX2 CQB Empty Re: WTS: CTW MX2 CQB Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:32 pm

revaew

Recruit
Recruit

feargunny167 wrote:Where did you get the DD RIS II?

I got the Mk 18 RIS II from Daniel Defense

7WTS: CTW MX2 CQB Empty Re: WTS: CTW MX2 CQB Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:01 pm

wreckn

Recruit
Recruit

Pm sent

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum