Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTS Broken CTW package

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WTS Broken CTW package Empty WTS Broken CTW package Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:41 am

ronin24

Private
Private

It pains me to do this but my CTW quit working and I have decided to sell it and go with something simpler. I believe it needs a new motor. With the battery connected the light goes on but there is no response from the motor when the trigger is pulled.

It is a first gen CTW with a ECU upgrade from hotspot and a 6.00 stainless steel barrel installed. It has a lot of external upgrades including a g27 grip, HK 416 sights, and a 9" Troy Industries TRX Standard Battle Rail. It will come with the original parts as well as 10 mags (5 saber 120 rounds, 4 MAG 160-170 rounds, and one 1 CTW 130 round) and 2 11.1 v 2200 mah lipo butterfly batteries from Elite Airsoft Batteries. Gun and batteries wired to deans.

WTS Broken CTW package Thewholething WTS Broken CTW package Railcloseup WTS Broken CTW package MAGlineup

Other than the gun not working, all parts, mags and batteries are in a used but good condition with the rails, pistol grip, and batteries being in near new condition due to being the last things added. (Batteries have only been used once) Some mags are missing the followers.

Here is a price break down:

CTW $620
Saber Mags $ 69.99
MAG mags $140
CTW mag $40
G27 grip $50
416 sights $60
Low profile gas block $20
TRX Rail $160
11.1 Lipos $80

Thats $1239.99 for everything brand new. I decided to sell everything at 50% except for the CTW itself which of course will be cheaper due to its non working status. I would like around $500 for everything. (majority of the price is mags and external parts) Price is negotiable. I am willing to sell gun and mags separately but price of mags will go up slightly if not sold as a package. Will not part out externals because I am too lazy to take them off. Smile Shipping is on me as long as it is not too exorbitant.

If you want any further details please message me ASAP and I will be happen to help you out. Keep in mind price is negotiable.

2WTS Broken CTW package Empty Re: WTS Broken CTW package Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Astrakan

Recruit
Recruit

Pm

3WTS Broken CTW package Empty pm Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:20 pm

haobits

Recruit
Recruit

Pm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: