Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW CTW FROM EVIKE TRASHED

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEW CTW FROM EVIKE TRASHED Empty NEW CTW FROM EVIKE TRASHED Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:53 pm

RJWTAT

RJWTAT
Corporal
Corporal

WELL GOT A NEW CTW FROM EVIKE LISTEN TO THIS ,TONS OF METAL SHAVINGS IN THE GEARBOX POSTITIVE WIRE COMIN OUT OF THE STOCK TUBE WAS NOTHIN BUT COPPER WIRE NO SHEILD, I THING SOME QUALITY CONTROLL IS NEEDED? RE ORDERED WILL POST WITH THE SECOND ONE SHOULD HAVE IT TODAY HOPE THIS ONE IS NICER Evil or Very Mad

2NEW CTW FROM EVIKE TRASHED Empty Re: NEW CTW FROM EVIKE TRASHED Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:06 am

BLITZ

BLITZ
Corporal
Corporal

Good thing i didn't buy from them since they are selling old stock not the new mx2 version.

Good luck

http://www.hotspotairsoft.com

3NEW CTW FROM EVIKE TRASHED Empty Re: NEW CTW FROM EVIKE TRASHED Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:10 pm

SPONGE

Corporal
Corporal

I called them up and asked them if they were selling the MX2 and they said they weren't, and they don't know why it says MX2 on any of the CELCIUS guns, they are just the XMAX versions.

4NEW CTW FROM EVIKE TRASHED Empty Re: NEW CTW FROM EVIKE TRASHED Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:05 pm

BLITZ

BLITZ
Corporal
Corporal

SPONGE wrote:I called them up and asked them if they were selling the MX2 and they said they weren't, and they don't know why it says MX2 on any of the CELCIUS guns, they are just the XMAX versions.

It doesn't say my it comes with new barrel and led board. The xmax had alot of issues that the new mx2 version fixed.

Check out hotspotairsoft.com for more info.

5NEW CTW FROM EVIKE TRASHED Empty 2ND CTW FROM EVIKE Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:08 pm

RJWTAT

RJWTAT
Corporal
Corporal

WELL GOT THE SECOND CTW TODAY FROM EVIKE IT DOES HAVE THE NEW BARRLE AND LED BOARD 1 PROBLEM THO UPPER BODY WOBBLE, I TOOK A 2TON HAND PRESS AND FEALER GUAGES AND PUNCHED ME OUT A SHIM AND PUT BETWEEN THE LOWER BODY AND UPPER WERE THEY MEET AT THE BACK OF THE AEG IT TOOK THE WOBBLE OUT NO PROBLEMS OTHER THAN THAT AND IT SHOTS 418 WITH 20G Twisted Evil

6NEW CTW FROM EVIKE TRASHED Empty Re: NEW CTW FROM EVIKE TRASHED Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:57 pm

SPONGE

Corporal
Corporal

You got the 370-400 cylinder the CS400?? or CS450??(I think) Mine came with 360-380fps from HSA.

7NEW CTW FROM EVIKE TRASHED Empty CYL Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:07 pm

RJWTAT

RJWTAT
Corporal
Corporal

WELL I DONT NO HOW TO TELL SEE THERE NOT MARKED ME AND A BUDD OF MINE BOTH BOUGHT A CTW AT THE SAME TIME HIS SHOOTS 320 350 MINE SHOOTS 420 390 IF YOU BUY A CYLINDER AFTERMARKET THERE MARKED BUT FROM FACTORY THERE NOT

8NEW CTW FROM EVIKE TRASHED Empty Re: NEW CTW FROM EVIKE TRASHED Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:19 pm

BLITZ

BLITZ
Corporal
Corporal

Please don't use caps it's like your yelling lol.

Hotspot does come with the cs350 which shoots 350-380. I don't know about evike but can you take some pictures of your gun and the barrel.

Thanks

9NEW CTW FROM EVIKE TRASHED Empty post pics of barrle Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:36 pm

RJWTAT

RJWTAT
Corporal
Corporal

will post in a day or so have to fiqure out how, sorry about the caps

10NEW CTW FROM EVIKE TRASHED Empty Re: NEW CTW FROM EVIKE TRASHED Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:10 pm

BLITZ

BLITZ
Corporal
Corporal

RJWTAT wrote:will post in a day or so have to fiqure out how, sorry about the caps

you can use www.photobucket.com to upload your pictures and then just post the link.

Basketball

11NEW CTW FROM EVIKE TRASHED Empty Re: NEW CTW FROM EVIKE TRASHED Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:59 pm

synful

Private
Private

mine came with the 400 fps cylinder also which is kewl kuz i play a lot outdoors but was hoping for the 350 so i could cqb

12NEW CTW FROM EVIKE TRASHED Empty Re: NEW CTW FROM EVIKE TRASHED Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:33 pm

CTW_Reloaded

Private
Private

i would never buy from evike! they sell crap and returned equipments. i got mine from hotspot.

13NEW CTW FROM EVIKE TRASHED Empty Re: NEW CTW FROM EVIKE TRASHED Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm

SPONGE

Corporal
Corporal

CTW_Reloaded wrote:i would never buy from evike! they sell crap.

TRUE STATEMENT!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum