Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Latest model of the Ctw m4?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Latest model of the Ctw m4? Empty Latest model of the Ctw m4? Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:38 am

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Like My topic says, where can i buy the latest model? of The ctw is it The mx2 version or are they different mx2 versions of The standard m4 model? Have anybody bought from AsiaRsoft?? Do they have The latest model?

And whats the difference between ECU 2010 and 2011?

Again want to buy this Gun alot but i also want the latest version

Regards/Adrian

2Latest model of the Ctw m4? Empty Re: Latest model of the Ctw m4? Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:39 am

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

Mx2 is the latest version. I believe asiarsoft does sell the latest. I know hotspotairsoft.com does sell the latest mx2.

3Latest model of the Ctw m4? Empty Re: Latest model of the Ctw m4? Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:44 am

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Ok Thank you for a Quick response so if i have understand it all correct there is only one MX2 version???? Exept for the MX2 Cqb?? In that case asiaRsoft does have The latest model. "MX2"

If only one could confirme this? Thanks

Regards/Adrian

4Latest model of the Ctw m4? Empty Re: Latest model of the Ctw m4? Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:05 am

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

Yes the m4 and cqb mx2 are the latest versions. 2010 and 2011 as far as I know of are no change. Asiarsoft is a very big celcius distributor so I'd say they will be giving you a fresh new one just as hotspot does. The new ecu is a lot better than the pervious models with thicker wiring, better trigger response, and better rof.

5Latest model of the Ctw m4? Empty Re: Latest model of the Ctw m4? Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:32 am

Odin

Major
Major

If you buy from http://www.asiarsoft.com/ you will get the latest model. Theyr prices are also good, and the customer service is better than any other airsoft i have used before. Very Happy

So i would recommend them for sure.. i will order my CQB from them (always nice to have a CQB and a m4a1 for different operations and events..lol) in March. Cool

6Latest model of the Ctw m4? Empty Re: Latest model of the Ctw m4? Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:35 am

Odin

Major
Major

blindmank13 wrote:Yes the m4 and cqb mx2 are the latest versions. 2010 and 2011 as far as I know of are no change. Asiarsoft is a very big celcius distributor so I'd say they will be giving you a fresh new one just as hotspot does. The new ecu is a lot better than the pervious models with thicker wiring, better trigger response, and better rof.

I can confirm all this as i have opened up mine to check wiring and other stuffs. They also have the new stainless steel inner barrel. Smile

7Latest model of the Ctw m4? Empty Re: Latest model of the Ctw m4? Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:36 am

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

So far i have really got First class service from AsiaRsoft thats no doubt about that Smile

Anyway Thanks for The answers, now i am going to wait for My cash to arrive so i can buy this beauty

One more question what Rail is going to fit this beauty? Without doing any modification

Regards/Adrian

8Latest model of the Ctw m4? Empty Re: Latest model of the Ctw m4? Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:12 pm

Odin

Major
Major

Iskra wrote:So far i have really got First class service from AsiaRsoft thats no doubt about that Smile

Anyway Thanks for The answers, now i am going to wait for My cash to arrive so i can buy this beauty

One more question what Rail is going to fit this beauty? Without doing any modification

Regards/Adrian

Noveske rail system fits like a charm! Smile I bought Element Noveske rail 7,25" and it looks great (copy of Madbull rail.. cost 1/3 and can`t tell the difference.. i have seen/tested both irl) Or you have UTG 7" system also fits. Smile

9Latest model of the Ctw m4? Empty Re: Latest model of the Ctw m4? Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:30 pm

page

Private
Private

2011 will have small changes i believe. like at what voltage it cuts the power etc.

this is a pretty nice noveske, it should give you a lot of real estate without removing the frontsight/gasblock (at least it looks like it).

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/madbull-noveske-rifleworks-free-float-10inch-handguard-rail-for-m4-series-aeg.html
Latest model of the Ctw m4? MADBULL-NRH03_MARK5

10Latest model of the Ctw m4? Empty Re: Latest model of the Ctw m4? Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:08 pm

Odin

Major
Major

page wrote:2011 will have small changes i believe. like at what voltage it cuts the power etc.

this is a pretty nice noveske, it should give you a lot of real estate without removing the frontsight/gasblock (at least it looks like it).

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/madbull-noveske-rifleworks-free-float-10inch-handguard-rail-for-m4-series-aeg.html
Latest model of the Ctw m4? MADBULL-NRH03_MARK5

That`s the one i have.. i just have it in 7,25inc.. dont have to remove the frontsight with that either.. but you don`t have those nifty rails on the sides of the frontsight on the one i got though. lol Very Happy But it fits like a charm.

11Latest model of the Ctw m4? Empty Re: Latest model of the Ctw m4? Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:31 pm

BLITZ

BLITZ
Corporal
Corporal

Hey

If you guys want the latest version do buy it with hotspotairsoft.com. We get a fresh batch every 3 weeks. The new Mx2 are coming out with Black gears.

When calling just ask for Bruno.

Thanks

http://www.hotspotairsoft.com

12Latest model of the Ctw m4? Empty Re: Latest model of the Ctw m4? Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:19 am

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Hi Guys Thanks for the respons i just got some more info about The 2011 model.And it should have à Mil-grade gearbox (i am not quite sure what that meens, something to Do about The "black gear"?) and The sun gear shaft and bevel gear shaft is also different from the early version

Now i am going to buy à ctw:)

Blitz if only the shipping cost was abit lower i might buy it from "hotspot" but there is No way i pay around 300$ just for the shipping to Sweden, where lets say AsiaRsoft takes 105$

Thanks and Regards /Adrian

13Latest model of the Ctw m4? Empty Re: Latest model of the Ctw m4? Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:42 am

page

Private
Private

BLITZ wrote:Hey

If you guys want the latest version do buy it with hotspotairsoft.com. We get a fresh batch every 3 weeks. The new Mx2 are coming out with Black gears.

When calling just ask for Bruno.

Thanks

will these gears be a better quality yet "2010 version" compatible or is it a completely new design and not fit the 2010 gearbox?

14Latest model of the Ctw m4? Empty Re: Latest model of the Ctw m4? Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Hii guys

Just got my new CTW mx2 2011 its just wonderful, btw how can you see what model i have got is there a number someware reciever? (i did got the black gears Smile

regards/Adrian

15Latest model of the Ctw m4? Empty Re: Latest model of the Ctw m4? Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:23 pm

Odin

Major
Major

Iskra wrote:Hii guys

Just got my new CTW mx2 2011 its just wonderful, btw how can you see what model i have got is there a number someware reciever? (i did got the black gears Smile

regards/Adrian

To the right of the Celcius logo there should say "Serial no:xxxxxxx" Congrats my friend! Very Happy

16Latest model of the Ctw m4? Empty Re: Latest model of the Ctw m4? Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:32 pm

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Hehe i Did actually ser The reg nr, anybody knows what reg means what?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum