Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

making a hi cap mag to a high speed

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1making a hi cap mag to a high speed Empty making a hi cap mag to a high speed Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:10 am

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

I thought everyone else would like to know this as well. I bought 7 130 rd high cap mags. I need high speed mags. So I asked asiarsoft and they said all I have to do is to change the internal springs. Ill be calling hotspot today to confirm that but if that's the case everyone who owns the hi caps can now make high speed mags.

2making a hi cap mag to a high speed Empty Re: making a hi cap mag to a high speed Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:39 am

Odin

Major
Major

blindmank13 wrote:I thought everyone else would like to know this as well. I bought 7 130 rd high cap mags. I need high speed mags. So I asked asiarsoft and they said all I have to do is to change the internal springs. Ill be calling hotspot today to confirm that but if that's the case everyone who owns the hi caps can now make high speed mags.

Hope that works. Smile

3making a hi cap mag to a high speed Empty Re: making a hi cap mag to a high speed Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:40 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

Its true. Its only the spring that's different. So anyone else including me can take there hi cap mags and change them to hi speed. From asiarsoft the spring set for one mag is about 7 US. So its not to bad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum