Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTB Motor pinion gear and set screw

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WTB Motor pinion gear and set screw Empty WTB Motor pinion gear and set screw Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:03 am

xxblazeshadowxx

Recruit
Recruit

exactly what the title says i am in need of a pinion and set screw my email is xxblazeshadowxx@gmail.com please email me.

2WTB Motor pinion gear and set screw Empty Re: WTB Motor pinion gear and set screw Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:32 am

boss

Sargeant
Sargeant

Google is your friend ... http://lmgtfy.com/?q=PTW+pinion+gear+set+screw

Both are available @ EVIKE.com

3WTB Motor pinion gear and set screw Empty Re: WTB Motor pinion gear and set screw Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:25 pm

xxblazeshadowxx

Recruit
Recruit

i am more than aware that they are available there but i dont want to pay the outrageous $10.35 shipping for something they could throw in an envelope and send to me for less than $1.00

4WTB Motor pinion gear and set screw Empty Re: WTB Motor pinion gear and set screw Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:49 pm

boss

Sargeant
Sargeant

Maybe if you actually call them and explain that to them they'll want the sale and send it to you via padded envelope.

NOWHERE in your original post did you explain that in you're unwilling to pay a $11 postage charge for parts to make your $600 CTW work in your 1st post ever to this board ...

5WTB Motor pinion gear and set screw Empty Re: WTB Motor pinion gear and set screw Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:10 pm

xxblazeshadowxx

Recruit
Recruit

unfortunately the best they can do is offer there 50% off shipping which is still alot to ship a pinion and set screw. so if there is anyone that has them and are willing sell them at a decent price it would be much appreciated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum