Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it really worth it ?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is it really worth it ? Empty Is it really worth it ? Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:40 am

deadlyzach

deadlyzach
Corporal
Corporal

As of right now i have four AEG,s that are well worth $1000 or more each and there all great guns, however ive been wanting a PTW/CTW for a long time now and before i go and sell my aeg's i just want to know, is it really worth it ? is this thing going to break in one game and leave me sitting there thinking i should've just kept my aeg's ? BTW i am thinking of getting the CTW not the PTW.

2Is it really worth it ? Empty Re: Is it really worth it ? Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:24 am

vltor

Sargeant
Sargeant

im really not sure. but i can guarantee you that you will not sell it for the the price you want. airsoft customers are always looking for a lowerprice.

3Is it really worth it ? Empty Re: Is it really worth it ? Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:40 am

gycu

Sargeant
Sargeant

don't sell all your aeg's, keep at least one; and go for the ptw, it's not so much of a lottery..

4Is it really worth it ? Empty Re: Is it really worth it ? Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:56 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

I wouldn't sell all your guns. If ya want to get a ptw or try a polarstar.

5Is it really worth it ? Empty Re: Is it really worth it ? Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:34 am

Sunray

Major
Major

Pull the trigger and go for a CTW (but always have a back up AEG).

They are a lot more reliable than they used to be, and as mentioned in other posts - the only 2 common faults are week air nozzles (there is an upgraded one being launched in the UK in about 14 days time which is higher grade / wont brake), and the pistons sometimes shatter - even TM pistons wear out and break.

You wont be dissapointed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]