Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Etiny ECU & Mosfet

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Etiny ECU & Mosfet Empty Etiny ECU & Mosfet Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:42 am

deadlyzach

deadlyzach
Corporal
Corporal

Im planning on picking these up from HSA but first i wanted to know if anyone has any feedback on them ? I know the AS mini mosfet was a complete fail and ive heard that this one is an improvement but i would like to hear some real stories before i purchase them.

ps, On HSA they are called Code:8 ECU and mosfet in case anyone is confused they are the same.

2Etiny ECU & Mosfet Empty Re: Etiny ECU & Mosfet Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:49 pm

vltor

Sargeant
Sargeant

they're basically the same. i have one from etiny and they are absolutely amazing. i would not hesitate to purchase one again if i needed one. most awesome feature is you can change from burst to fully automatic without taking the ecu chip out of the gearbox.

3Etiny ECU & Mosfet Empty Re: Etiny ECU & Mosfet Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:08 pm

SpikedViper

SpikedViper
Private
Private

Just received the Etiny ECU and MOSFET combo. Just a three "drawbacks" - the interface cable was a bit long; I was forced to cut a bit motor cables, as in other case the MOSFET board was in the middle of the stock tube and the ECU was i bit tight to fit the place.

Everything else is perfect. Can't wait to receive and modify the RS buffer tube to fit my CTW.

4Etiny ECU & Mosfet Empty Re: Etiny ECU & Mosfet Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:14 pm

Foxy

Recruit
Recruit

WORD!

got it now 2 weeks.... works fine, fits strong, clean and nice, very good quality and even powerful!

http://www.weekend-warriors-hamburg.de

5Etiny ECU & Mosfet Empty Re: Etiny ECU & Mosfet Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Joe90

Joe90
Sargeant
Sargeant

I need these in my ctw!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum