Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

cylinder matching to barrel

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1cylinder matching to barrel Empty cylinder matching to barrel Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:30 am

Joe90

Joe90
Sargeant
Sargeant

Soon to be a celcius mx2 owner courtesy of gycu, now im wondering if like a normal aeg, when i want to eventually change the outer barrel to a cqbr length (along with inner) do i have to get a ported cylinder to match air volume from cylinder to barrel. thanks joe

2cylinder matching to barrel Empty Re: cylinder matching to barrel Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:51 am

gycu

Sargeant
Sargeant

Strangely, this is the first time I hear someone talking about this with the ctw/ptw. Never thought about it myself either.
From what I know, there are no other cylinders then the standard ones: ctw (mx2) and ptw (compatible with mx2).

3cylinder matching to barrel Empty Re: cylinder matching to barrel Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:08 am

Joe90

Joe90
Sargeant
Sargeant

So i should be fine just getting the cqbr setup then. Doesnt sound normal though, thought there would have been ported cylinders etc. But then again ilwhen you swap a 500fps cylinder in there, you dont also put in a longer barrel to compensate.

Funny thing is though, why are we doing this in lower end guns but not the so called proffessional training weapons?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum