Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cylinder problem

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cylinder problem Empty Cylinder problem Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:38 pm

happyal

Private
Private

Hello,

I bought a second hand CTW andI have a problem with my cylinder, I think the picture tell the whole story.

Cylinder problem WP_000116
Cylinder problem WP_000115
Cylinder problem WP_000114

Does anyone know what part I need to replace, or anyone who will replace this part for me.

2Cylinder problem Empty Re: Cylinder problem Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:58 pm

Keith

Recruit
Recruit

3Cylinder problem Empty Re: Cylinder problem Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:09 am

Sunray

Major
Major

Ah, the common broken air nozzle - its THE weakspot of a CTW.

You can simply buy another CTW nozzle and you'll have the same problem, OR cobtact JD Airsoft in Cannock as they sell the UK upgraded one from the distributor S-T-T-S which is made from CNC stainless steel - end of problem (they ship worldwide as well).

DO NOT buy a Ststema one as they do not fit as a rule - the colar on the front part of the nozzle (the bit that snapped off on yours that has a black O ring under it in your picture) is a fraction bigger and wont fit into the CTW hop chamber.

cheers

4Cylinder problem Empty Re: Cylinder problem Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:52 am

happyal

Private
Private

Great, Problem sorted. a STTS nozzle is on it's way to me.

Thank you very much for teh help guys.

5Cylinder problem Empty Re: Cylinder problem Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:35 am

happyal

Private
Private

Sunray wrote:Ah, the common broken air nozzle - its THE weakspot of a CTW.

You can simply buy another CTW nozzle and you'll have the same problem, OR cobtact JD Airsoft in Cannock as they sell the UK upgraded one from the distributor S-T-T-S which is made from CNC stainless steel - end of problem (they ship worldwide as well).

DO NOT buy a Ststema one as they do not fit as a rule - the colar on the front part of the nozzle (the bit that snapped off on yours that has a black O ring under it in your picture) is a fraction bigger and wont fit into the CTW hop chamber.

cheers

Thank you again for the answer, bt a quick question about the Systema one, can I replace the nozzle with a Celcius part and make it work fine?

6Cylinder problem Empty Re: Cylinder problem Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:40 am

Sunray

Major
Major

The CTW and PTW ones have different threads and dont match, sorry.

The only other option is to buy the Systema BR-021 Hop Chamber and the Systema nozzle will then be fine but its another £15 and nobody has any in stock.

cheers

PS The STTS upgrade one WILL fit in the PTW hop Chamber if you later retro fit it.

7Cylinder problem Empty Re: Cylinder problem Thu May 10, 2012 4:32 pm

Iron_Golem

Recruit
Recruit

Hey i was wondering if you guys owuld be able to post a link to that replacment S-T-T-S part, I had this happen to me a couple weeks back and I have been trying to find a replacment part.

8Cylinder problem Empty Re: Cylinder problem Fri May 11, 2012 4:02 am

Sunray

Major
Major

No problem:

http://www.celcius-ctw.co.uk/docs/Spare_Parts_listing.pdf

Look under cylinder parts and its the STTS upgrade nozzle you want. (if the link doesnt work, their website is www.celcius-ctw.co.uk and look under the spares and upgrades header)

OR - email them direct at info@s-t-t-s.co.uk and they are pretty good at answering all your questions.

cheers

9Cylinder problem Empty Re: Cylinder problem Fri May 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Iron_Golem

Recruit
Recruit

Thank you very much for the information.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum