Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTS upgraded/Non working CTW

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WTS upgraded/Non working CTW Empty WTS upgraded/Non working CTW Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:08 am

deadlyzach

deadlyzach
Corporal
Corporal

Well unfortunately this CTW has not been touched in months, ive been waiting for my tack motor for almost 4 months and he says that he is ill and unable to work at this time and i am just tired of waiting so i am selling my CTW without a motor. The gun shot flawlessly until the motor went out. I am located in the US and you will have to pay shipping for wherever it is that i need to ship too. I would prefer to ship inside the US however if you are outside the country i can get a shipping quote for you. All payments will be done with paypal.

Internal upgrades:
Etiny adjustable ECU
Etiny Micro mosfet
FCC bevel gear

External upgrades:
TROY TRX RIS
Noveske Sound amplifier with CCW adaptor
MBUS sights
Magpul AFG
Magpul ASAP sling mount

You will also get 5 magazines with the gun
1 CTW magazine
1 MAG magazine
3 Vanaras polymer magazines

WTS upgraded/Non working CTW IMG_20120616_073204
WTS upgraded/Non working CTW IMG_20120616_073516
WTS upgraded/Non working CTW IMG_20120616_072929
WTS upgraded/Non working CTW IMG_20120616_072909

The gun was hardly even used, it has no scratches on the body, it still lookes out of the box new, It is the 2011 MX2 and the serial number will confirm that. With the price of the gun and all the extras i paid well over $1000, Im only asking $600 for everything. If you have any questions please pm me.

2WTS upgraded/Non working CTW Empty Re: WTS upgraded/Non working CTW Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:25 pm

MrCK

MrCK
Admin
Admin

Hi there, if you haven't already posted it there, the new forums: http://www.ctw-owners.co.uk

You may have more luck there.

Regards

CK

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk

3WTS upgraded/Non working CTW Empty Re: WTS upgraded/Non working CTW Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:23 am

Vilkacis

Recruit
Recruit

send pm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum