Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Generation of CTWs

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Generation of CTWs Empty New Generation of CTWs Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:53 am

airsoftmatthias

Recruit
Recruit

On youtube, Celcius Technology has posted some videos of the new prototype ECU board as well as an abuse test:

Prototype ECU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csKEXzLRWCs

Abuse Test:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIJDEiz-ka0

Of course, the prototype ECU will not be as good as the Systema PTW MAX ECU EL003... but it is definitely heading towards that standard!

2New Generation of CTWs Empty New CTW Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:57 pm

sm8213

Recruit
Recruit

Hi Guys!
My name is Scott. I just bought my CTW from airsplat about three weeks ago. This is my first airsoft gun. Im a little disapointed in the lack of accosories for the gun. Once again this may be ignorance on my part. Are there magpul mag etc availible for the CTW? To be honest I am just getting into the hobby and hav'nt even shot the gun yet. I not sure what battery to get or where to get it. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Scott

3New Generation of CTWs Empty Re: New Generation of CTWs Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:28 am

twingear

twingear
Private
Private

airsoftmatthias wrote:

Of course, the prototype ECU will not be as good as the Systema PTW MAX ECU EL003... but it is definitely heading towards that standard!

I saw a CTW perform much better than the PTW, the new Stainless Steel barrel is amazing, the accuracy is the best I've ever seen and the ECU with blue light gives higher ROF compare to PTW. I'm getting mine tomorrow Very Happy

4New Generation of CTWs Empty Re: New Generation of CTWs Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:53 am

miguel perez

Recruit
Recruit

scott

try in info@celcius-sab.com

they are the only distributor in europe that only sells celcius.

they are from spain.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum