Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

aftermarket body for ctw????

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1aftermarket body for ctw???? Empty aftermarket body for ctw???? Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:03 pm

RJWTAT

RJWTAT
Corporal
Corporal

anybody no what aftermarket body fits the ctw ive seen many for the ptw systema but the systema bodys are a tad longer

2aftermarket body for ctw???? Empty Re: aftermarket body for ctw???? Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:26 am

FAST 5

FAST 5
Private
Private

I installed the G&P Magpul PTS metal lower receiver on my rifle.

FAST 5 wrote:Just added all magpul parts to my ctw
aftermarket body for ctw???? 1-1

https://www.facebook.com/pages/FAST/111832725495339

3aftermarket body for ctw???? Empty Re: aftermarket body for ctw???? Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:59 am

boss

Sargeant
Sargeant

FAST 5 wrote:I installed the G&P Magpul PTS metal lower receiver on my rifle.

Is that the die-cast or the CNC version ?
Where'd you find it and how much ?

4aftermarket body for ctw???? Empty Re: aftermarket body for ctw???? Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:51 pm

FAST 5

FAST 5
Private
Private

https://www.facebook.com/pages/FAST/111832725495339

5aftermarket body for ctw???? Empty Re: aftermarket body for ctw???? Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:29 am

USMC6888

USMC6888
Private
Private

RJWTAT wrote:anybody no what aftermarket body fits the ctw ive seen many for the ptw systema but the systema bodys are a tad longer

I'm not aware of the body being a tad longer, as I have used PTW parts on my CTW's and vice versa, I built a CtW/PTW hybrid M16, I used CTW internals with PTW M16 externals. Everything fit no problem. If you can find them... although I haven't used one myself G&P makes plenty of PTW body kits.

6aftermarket body for ctw???? Empty THANKS Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:32 am

RJWTAT

RJWTAT
Corporal
Corporal

USMC6888 (Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:29 pm) wrote:
RJWTAT wrote:anybody no what aftermarket body fits the ctw ive seen many for the ptw systema but the systema bodys are a tad longer

I'm not aware of the body being a tad longer, as I have used PTW parts on my CTW's and vice versa, I built a CtW/PTW hybrid M16, I used CTW internals with PTW M16 externals. Everything fit no problem. If you can find them... although I haven't used one myself G&P makes plenty of PTW body kits.
cool thanks for the reply

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum