Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help buying a CTW

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need help buying a CTW Empty Need help buying a CTW Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:20 am

hollowplague

Recruit
Recruit

http://www.asiarsoft.com/index.php?8bdab82d615c1fe5d67ac55057924058=0105&a848f799b1589dbaeb4b4b6e44592f2d=M4A1-XM-DS

I saw this on asiarsoft and I noticed they had a display/sample model. Does anyone know what can be wrong with these? They are the latest models right? If the only problem is that there are a few thousand rounds through them I think this would be a great deal!

2Need help buying a CTW Empty Re: Need help buying a CTW Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:52 am

Odin

Major
Major

hollowplague wrote: http://www.asiarsoft.com/index.php?8bdab82d615c1fe5d67ac55057924058=0105&a848f799b1589dbaeb4b4b6e44592f2d=M4A1-XM-DS

I saw this on asiarsoft and I noticed they had a display/sample model. Does anyone know what can be wrong with these? They are the latest models right? If the only problem is that there are a few thousand rounds through them I think this would be a great deal!

My friend just got his the other day, he bought display/sample model. So i looked over it and you can hardly see it`s been used at all. Got the newest gears and ECU etc.etc.. so i think you would be safe buying it. If you`re thinking of buying CQB edition though i would strongly recommend spendig the extra 65bucks and get a new one. But if you are getting the regular m4a1 i would just buy the display model as you save about 140bucks. To make it short it was nothing wrong with my frind`s display model and it fires fine,no trouble with it at all so far. Ps. i own a m4a1 CTW bought from asiarsoft myself.. has worked flawless for about 20hours+ of play in wintertime. So im superhappy with it. Smile

And Asiarsoft has SUPERB customer service.. so if you buy from them you are pretty "safe" Hope this helped.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum