Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW AIR NOZZLE from UK Distributor

+2
Sunray
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEW AIR NOZZLE from UK Distributor Empty NEW AIR NOZZLE from UK Distributor Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:14 pm

Sunray

Major
Major

Evening all,

Just heard that the UK and Ireland Distributor S-T-T-S has made a new strenthened air nozzle for the CTW which is made from weapon grade aluminium and will not break. cheers

It is black anodised in colour, will fit straight into any MX-2 variant without any modification to the Hop unit and has a hex key in the front to help you tighten it up.

You have to buy both the front and rear part as they have used a much tighter thread as this was the area of weakness on the CTW original.

I've emailed them (info@s-t-t-s.co.uk) and they have told me that they should be shipping them in about a week.

Cost was £12 for the 2 parts combined which is pretty good. Very Happy

Will take a picture when I get it.

2NEW AIR NOZZLE from UK Distributor Empty Re: NEW AIR NOZZLE from UK Distributor Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:17 pm

Recruit
Recruit

Your very quick to sing retailers praises within this & other forums, what connection to them do you have & it's not just as a customer afro

3NEW AIR NOZZLE from UK Distributor Empty Re: NEW AIR NOZZLE from UK Distributor Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:14 am

Sunray

Major
Major

Thank you for the reply - as this is a forum for CTW owners, I am simply sharing information that I hear with other CTW owners who may benefit from it - a bit like the Systema PTW forum would you not think!!!!!!

Simple as that I'm afraid; and with regards to the outlets that I mention (which I do shop at) I can only sing the praises of these 2 CTW resellers as they are the ONLY place where you can buy them from here in the UK (check the Celcius website for info) - Why are you concerned about who gets mentioned, are you a shop that doesn't have the CTW to offer and so doesn't get a mention?

Sorry to disappoint, but there is no 'Super Spy Covert Ops Mission' on the go here, I am simply using the CTW forum as an owner of 2 CTW's (an M4A1 and a CQB) in a similar manner as other forums that are out there.

BACK to the original post - there is a new stronger CTW nozzle which is made in the UK and will be available for purchase in about a week, simple.

END OF TIT FOR TAT ACCUSATION - MOVE ON, BIRDS ARE SINGING, SUN IS SHINING ETC ETC cheers

4NEW AIR NOZZLE from UK Distributor Empty Re: NEW AIR NOZZLE from UK Distributor Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:50 pm

Sunray

Major
Major

CORRECTION:

The new air nozzle that is being made by S-T-T-S in the UK is not Aluminium, but it is in fact Stainless Steel - Double 'Ard!!!!!!!

Will get mine in the next few days and will try and stick a piccy up.

5NEW AIR NOZZLE from UK Distributor Empty Re: NEW AIR NOZZLE from UK Distributor Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:42 pm

Delta Cypher

Delta Cypher
Private
Private

Sunray:

Any news on your nozzle!? Very Happy

http://www.reconsix.co.uk

6NEW AIR NOZZLE from UK Distributor Empty Re: NEW AIR NOZZLE from UK Distributor Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:27 pm

Sunray

Major
Major

Sorry - completely forgot about the review!!!! bounce

Yep - got one, fitted and its the muts nuts!!! Its made of Stainless Steel that has been annodised black, and is clearly of better quality that the standard CTW one.

The thread is a lot finer, and it fits straight in. Was advised to put a bit of 'lock-tite' on the threads when fitting so that it doesn't unscrew when in use (other thread seals are available as dont want to appear biast - see previous comments).

Have used her for 3 games since installing it and no issues / drama's etc. They have also had it made with an allen key head within the front part of the nozzle to help doing it up - just like on a Systema one but there's wont fit a CTW as its a little too large for CTW the hop unit (got one, tried it, sitting in the bits 'n' bobs box gathering dust).

Cost £12 for the 2 parts.

Would upload a photo but cant work out how to do it as also got a sneak preview of a new Limited Edition thats coming out early next year and got a photo but cant figure it out...... any help appreciated Question

7NEW AIR NOZZLE from UK Distributor Empty Re: NEW AIR NOZZLE from UK Distributor Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:29 am

vltor

Sargeant
Sargeant

what seems to be the problem?

8NEW AIR NOZZLE from UK Distributor Empty Re: NEW AIR NOZZLE from UK Distributor Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:28 am

Sunray

Major
Major

When I click to insert image it asks me for a URL????? What the F?!*

The images are on my PC and are photo's - how do I list these???

9NEW AIR NOZZLE from UK Distributor Empty Re: NEW AIR NOZZLE from UK Distributor Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:02 pm

Trigger608

Recruit
Recruit

Can we buy direct from S-T-T-S ???or do we have to go through JD or badgertac

10NEW AIR NOZZLE from UK Distributor Empty Re: NEW AIR NOZZLE from UK Distributor Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:03 pm

Sunray

Major
Major

I asked the same question - contacted STTS and they were very helpful but advised that as they were the distributor for the UK and Ireland I would have to buy from JD Airsoft or Badger Tac.

They did say (which they did) that they would ship direct on notification from the shop where I had purchased them from and they arrived 2 days later via Recorded Delivery.

No fitting instructions but its not rocket science - just remember to put a drop of loctite on the threads otherwise it will unscrew with use (which mine did after first installing, now all good)!!! Very Happy

11NEW AIR NOZZLE from UK Distributor Empty Re: NEW AIR NOZZLE from UK Distributor Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:31 am

deadlyzach

deadlyzach
Corporal
Corporal

Im in the US is there any way i could order these and have them shipped here ?

12NEW AIR NOZZLE from UK Distributor Empty Re: NEW AIR NOZZLE from UK Distributor Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:36 am

Sunray

Major
Major

Cant see it being a problem - its not like its going to need an export / import permit as its just an air nozzle.

Suggest you drop either STTS or one of their shops an email and get a quote for shipping.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum