Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Smaller trigger travel

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Smaller trigger travel Empty Smaller trigger travel Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Nitzer

Recruit
Recruit

Hello

Is there anyway to get smaller trigger travel for more trigger respons?

Best regards
Ola

2Smaller trigger travel Empty Re: Smaller trigger travel Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:59 am

Sunray

Major
Major

Not that I can think off, sorry Sad

3Smaller trigger travel Empty Re: Smaller trigger travel Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:33 pm

Nitzer

Recruit
Recruit

Maybe I can glue something on the trigger which I painted blue on the picture.

Smaller trigger travel Triggeri.th

4Smaller trigger travel Empty Re: Smaller trigger travel Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:44 pm

Keith

Recruit
Recruit

the CTW uses the same trigger as the 2007 PTW model.
this version (CTW/>2007) has a longer trigger, which means a shorter microswitch on the ECU.

the newer PTWs (2008 ) have a longer microswitch and a shorter trigger.

you could replace the ECU with a PTW 2008 version, however ive been asked may times to replace 2007 electronics in PTWs for 2008 , and the two collide, and the ECU doesnt slot down fully into the gearbox shell.
i got around this by very slightly taking the trigger back (but not as much as the shorter pre2007 one.

its somewhere in the middle which as you can see by the photo below is about the thickness of a fleas ****

if you wish, PM me and i can swap the microswitch on the ECU for you.
or you can buy a programmable ECU as described here:
https://celcius-ctw.forumotion.com/t318-electronic-upgrades-for-celcius

ive included a picture for your reference.

regards
Keith
PTWairsoft.com

Smaller trigger travel DSCF5243

5Smaller trigger travel Empty Re: Smaller trigger travel Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:43 am

Nitzer

Recruit
Recruit

Hello

Thanks for you answer. I think I will go for the programmable ecu. Good to have burst also. Should I buy a trigger from PTW 2008 gearbox?

Best regards
Ola

6Smaller trigger travel Empty Re: Smaller trigger travel Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:32 am

Sunray

Major
Major

My god - a Systema legend on a CTW forum!!! sunny its great to see that one of the UK's best engineers for Systema (Keith form PTWairsoft)is now sharing his wisdom to help CTW owners. Very Happy

All I can say is welcome and the help and advice that you may be able to give will be gratefully appreciated.

We are all after the 'perfected' CTW, perhaps you could give a list of the upgrades etc that you do to the Systema PTW's that you could offer to us CTW owners?

Once again welcome cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum