Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTS Like new FCC gen 2 motor

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WTS Like new FCC gen 2 motor Empty WTS Like new FCC gen 2 motor Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:54 am

deadlyzach

deadlyzach
Corporal
Corporal

The motor is basically new, i payed extra for this motor because it came with the steel pinion gear, i used it a few times in my CTW and now i have my tackleberry motor so there is no need for both, the pinion gear is still in good shape and the motor has maybe 100 rounds through it.

Price paid $256 with shipping
Im asking $150 shipped to the US im not sure how much it will cost to ship anywhere else so if your interested please let me know where you are located so i can get a shipping quote.

Also these motors have been discontinued by FCC so after they sell what they have left they will be done.

2WTS Like new FCC gen 2 motor Empty Re: WTS Like new FCC gen 2 motor Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:24 am

happyal

Private
Private

Can you find out how much it will cost to post to the UK

3WTS Like new FCC gen 2 motor Empty Re: WTS Like new FCC gen 2 motor Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:29 pm

vltor

Sargeant
Sargeant

what is the difference between tack's motor and fcc's motor

4WTS Like new FCC gen 2 motor Empty Re: WTS Like new FCC gen 2 motor Sat May 26, 2012 8:38 pm

azwhitetj

Recruit
Recruit

PM'D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum