Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

jg ptw motor

+3
Odin
Wads
blindmank13
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1jg ptw motor Empty jg ptw motor Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:46 am

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

I just ordered a jg ptw motor. I've heard from very few about it as there's not a lot of reviews. If you want to see it in action. I found a video on youtube of a guy fixing the ceclius motor and he changes it out to the jg motor so you can see it work and hear it. Just type in celcius ctw motor problem. Its kinda a long video but its good to see. I'd give my own review on the motor but as soon as my celcius arrives I'm changing it out so won't have much to compare it too.

2jg ptw motor Empty Re: jg ptw motor Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:06 pm

Wads

Recruit
Recruit

Please post a review onece it is installed. I been looking at the same motor.

3jg ptw motor Empty Re: jg ptw motor Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:08 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

Definatly will. I've heard great things so should be good

4jg ptw motor Empty Re: jg ptw motor Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:50 pm

Odin

Major
Major

Cant wait to check this review out.. i think im gonna order a motor just to have as a backup.

5jg ptw motor Empty Re: jg ptw motor Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:54 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

U guys want pics as well? Ill do a good write up. Ill try to fight the urge not to just change out the motor before trying the stock motor lol.

6jg ptw motor Empty Re: jg ptw motor Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:25 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

Hey guys just an update on this. I just received the motor today. Will be taking pics of how it came just to show. Hotspot informed me that an order came in but I missed it by 2 people so I'm on the next preorder estimated 10 days or so. So as soon as I get it I will fire it stock alittle then replace motor then give a real indepth review

7jg ptw motor Empty Re: jg ptw motor Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:37 pm

Odin

Major
Major

blindmank13 wrote:Hey guys just an update on this. I just received the motor today. Will be taking pics of how it came just to show. Hotspot informed me that an order came in but I missed it by 2 people so I'm on the next preorder estimated 10 days or so. So as soon as I get it I will fire it stock alittle then replace motor then give a real indepth review

Sound good bro!! ^^ Can`t wait to hear how it works! Very Happy

8jg ptw motor Empty Re: jg ptw motor Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:00 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

Here are pictures of how the motor came. Still waiting on my ctw to do the comparison and review

Heres a picture of the packaging:
jg ptw motor Img-2011

Here is a picture of everything inside the box:
jg ptw motor Img-2012

Here is a picture of the motor itself:
jg ptw motor Img-2013

It did not include any directions or written material. What you see is what came. On the bottom of the motor one piece has what looks like a red sharpie marking im hoping and guessing makes that the postive connection.

If anyone wants any more pictures before I install it into the gun please let me know. Also let me know guys if you want pics during the installation and of what. The more info you guys give me as of what youd like to see the more I can provide to the demand lol

9jg ptw motor Empty Re: jg ptw motor Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:05 pm

Odin

Major
Major

blindmank13 wrote:Here are pictures of how the motor came. Still waiting on my ctw to do the comparison and review

Heres a picture of the packaging:
jg ptw motor Img-2011

Here is a picture of everything inside the box:
jg ptw motor Img-2012

Here is a picture of the motor itself:
jg ptw motor Img-2013

It did not include any directions or written material. What you see is what came. On the bottom of the motor one piece has what looks like a red sharpie marking im hoping and guessing makes that the postive connection.

If anyone wants any more pictures before I install it into the gun please let me know. Also let me know guys if you want pics during the installation and of what. The more info you guys give me as of what youd like to see the more I can provide to the demand lol

The build quality actually looks pretty darned good! And you are correct and the red sharpie marking.. that is the right one. As you can see on youtube on the guy changing the motor on a friend`s CTW to the jing gong motor! Smile Im so curious about this motor... Very Happy Thanks for sharing with us my friend! Smile

10jg ptw motor Empty Re: jg ptw motor Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:28 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

Yea this is the jing gong motor or golden eagle motor. And not a problem odin. As ive red alittle from others. yea the finish is alittle dull but looks dam good and worth it. If its really good which i really hope. Than why pay over 150 for a systema or celcius motor when evike sells this baby for under 100. All the systema owners that are big into there systemas have this motor and rave over it saying it can handle the red cylinder on full auto with no misfeeds etc. Im just curious to see if there is a rof difference in the celcius and this motor. As messed up as this is to hear i hope the rof is less as if you didnt hear my dumb butt went and bought the130rd hi caps instead of the 120 high speeds :/ we will have to see. but let me know anything you guys would like to know and see as and after i install this monster lol

11jg ptw motor Empty Re: jg ptw motor Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:38 pm

Odin

Major
Major

blindmank13 wrote:Yea this is the jing gong motor or golden eagle motor. And not a problem odin. As ive red alittle from others. yea the finish is alittle dull but looks dam good and worth it. If its really good which i really hope. Than why pay over 150 for a systema or celcius motor when evike sells this baby for under 100. All the systema owners that are big into there systemas have this motor and rave over it saying it can handle the red cylinder on full auto with no misfeeds etc. Im just curious to see if there is a rof difference in the celcius and this motor. As messed up as this is to hear i hope the rof is less as if you didnt hear my dumb butt went and bought the130rd hi caps instead of the 120 high speeds :/ we will have to see. but let me know anything you guys would like to know and see as and after i install this monster lol

As we can`t use more than 350fps on full auto in Norway i probably will never increase spring for full auto use.. lol, but if it is stronger that means less strain on the motor on semi fire (can have up to 450fps as a semishooter) and that is just a good thing! Very Happy

Im really curious on the responce of this motor..how fast it responce when pushing the trigger,i think the CTW motor is faster than any gun i have ever tried.. but if the g.e motor is faster... ohwell.. new motor it is. lol

I`ll do a write up this weekend, gonna do hop up mod.. just waiting for the parts im gonna use. bounce

12jg ptw motor Empty Re: jg ptw motor Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:42 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

Awesome. You got this motor too? yea ill check the trigger response. didnt think of that thanks for that lol

13jg ptw motor Empty Re: jg ptw motor Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:46 pm

Odin

Major
Major

blindmank13 wrote:Awesome. You got this motor too? yea ill check the trigger response. didnt think of that thanks for that lol

Sadly no motor yet, Evike is charging way to much for a motor to send it to Norway.. so if it`s any good me and 3others on my team will buy 4..cause buying 4 wont cost more to send than one (well..abit more, but its like 5dollars extra.) Smile

14jg ptw motor Empty Re: jg ptw motor Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:24 pm

SPONGE

Corporal
Corporal

Make an installation video please =)

15jg ptw motor Empty Re: jg ptw motor Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:28 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

There already is one on you tube for the clecius and this motor

16jg ptw motor Empty Re: jg ptw motor Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:21 pm

papoose42

Sargeant
Sargeant

Hey how come you didnt just get another ctw motor for an extra 10 bucks from evike, but it looks good can you get a closer photo of the coils

17jg ptw motor Empty Re: jg ptw motor Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:35 am

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

Cause I wanted an upgrade and this is supposed to be a better motor

18jg ptw motor Empty Re: jg ptw motor Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:27 pm

Odin

Major
Major

The motor is suppose to be stronger than the CTW motor to,which is good if your planning on running a high fps setup. No big concern for me though.. max fps as semi sniper in Norway is 450fps. bounce

19jg ptw motor Empty Re: jg ptw motor Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:09 am

[ksk411]-kim

Recruit
Recruit

Where is the jg-motor cheapest?
Some weeks ago i installed the jg-motor ( M93) in a normal aeg, and it far outrunned the Systema magnum Very Happy It actually came in the same package as this one.
Funny i have not seen this one before afro

20jg ptw motor Empty Re: jg ptw motor Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:44 pm

dkorol2008

dkorol2008
Corporal
Corporal

[ksk411]-kim wrote:Where is the jg-motor cheapest?
Some weeks ago i installed the jg-motor ( M93) in a normal aeg, and it far outrunned the Systema magnum Very Happy It actually came in the same package as this one.
Funny i have not seen this one before afro

I would like to know if the first upgrade should be a motor on a new CTW?

https://www.youtube.com/coolstuffreviews

21jg ptw motor Empty Re: jg ptw motor Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:05 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

Evike had it for 90

If you buy an mx2. I guess it wouldn't be bad. Its what I did. All its gonna do is less stress on the stock motor cause its high torque so can handle the heavier springs without an issue but may bring down the rof.

Waiting for the ctw to arrive then I will have a review for you all which I know odins especially waiting.

22jg ptw motor Empty Re: jg ptw motor Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:31 pm

dkorol2008

dkorol2008
Corporal
Corporal

blindmank13 wrote:I just ordered a jg ptw motor. I've heard from very few about it as there's not a lot of reviews. If you want to see it in action. I found a video on youtube of a guy fixing the ceclius motor and he changes it out to the jg motor so you can see it work and hear it. Just type in celcius ctw motor problem. Its kinda a long video but its good to see. I'd give my own review on the motor but as soon as my celcius arrives I'm changing it out so won't have much to compare it too.

Got a video where you saw this?

23jg ptw motor Empty Re: jg ptw motor Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:48 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

Hey guys, ok, got my ctw today and did all the tinker and heres the info i have for you guys.

First off i did my review with the mx2, stock 350fps cylinder and a 11.1v 20c 2400mah celcius battery.
Did single and full auto test.

My conclusion: it seems the jg motor is easier to move the cylinder to fire than the stock motor, in another words it sounds less stressed out. It is a tad quieter and suprisingly did notice a slighty higher rof over the stock.

So my ultimate conclusion for you all is that if your motor goes just buy this as its a tad better than the stock and wayyyy cheaper. but otherwise i personally wouldnt consider it much of an upgrade unless you use higher fps cylinders than yes i could see it making more of a difference

24jg ptw motor Empty Re: jg ptw motor Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:02 am

Odin

Major
Major

blindmank13 wrote:Hey guys, ok, got my ctw today and did all the tinker and heres the info i have for you guys.

First off i did my review with the mx2, stock 350fps cylinder and a 11.1v 20c 2400mah celcius battery.

My conclusion: it seems the jg motor is easier to move the cylinder to fire than the stock motor, in another words it sounds less stressed out. It is a tad quieter and suprisingly did notice a slighty higher rof over the stock.

So my ultimate conclusion for you all is that if your motor goes just buy this as its a tad better than the stock and wayyyy cheaper. but otherwise i personally wouldnt consider it much of an upgrade unless you use higher fps cylinders than yes i could see it making more of a difference

Thank alot for the input bro, i have been curius about this motor. If my motor shorts out i will be sure to buy one. Very Happy

25jg ptw motor Empty Re: jg ptw motor Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:37 pm

dkorol2008

dkorol2008
Corporal
Corporal

blindmank13 wrote:Hey guys, ok, got my ctw today and did all the tinker and heres the info i have for you guys.

Wait you just got your CTW in the mail? Holy mozes! thats awesome! hope you took plenty pics and made videos of all of this stuff.
So would you recommend this motor if you plan on using a m130 (400 spring )? Or would you say the stock motor is plenty to power the 400

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum