Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which motor ?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Which motor ? Empty Which motor ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:27 pm

deadlyzach

deadlyzach
Corporal
Corporal

Which would be the better, more reliable motor, the FCC gen2 or my CTW motor with the Tackleberry mod ?

2Which motor ? Empty Re: Which motor ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:24 pm

Sunray

Major
Major

FCC all the way. bounce

3Which motor ? Empty Re: Which motor ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:18 pm

deadlyzach

deadlyzach
Corporal
Corporal

Could you explain why ? The tack motor has adjustability and has really good reviews, i have not heard to much about the FCC motor but i have seen videos and it does look like it works very well.

4Which motor ? Empty Re: Which motor ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:11 pm

papoose42

Sargeant
Sargeant

i would go with a fcc motor. There gen1 motors were very good motors and very reliable. The tac motor is a very good motor as well but with sending it to tac you will have to wait at least a month and a half up to 3 months to get back as he gets very backed up. It will also cost you with shipping if you live in the states around 140+ once you convert from dollar to the euro then shipping. thats to fix your motor where as you can have a brand new fcc motor that is lipo ready just as good for 200 new out the box. and then sell your motor thats broken for 25 to 35 bucks and recoup some of that money or hold on to it till you have the money to get yours fixed by tac or hsa.

fcc all the way

5Which motor ? Empty Re: Which motor ? Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm

vltor

Sargeant
Sargeant

6Which motor ? Empty Re: Which motor ? Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:52 am

papoose42

Sargeant
Sargeant

Systema motors are good but they fail just like the ctw motor spend the extra 70 and get a FCC motor trust me you won't be happy when your Systema motor goes down and you have 2 motors that don't work and need to be fixed. Go with the FCC motor that is rewound and upgraded so the problems that cause motor failure on the stock ptw and ctw motors is on existent.

7Which motor ? Empty Re: Which motor ? Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:54 am

papoose42

Sargeant
Sargeant

Plus the FCC motor is a little more quiet and also gives more BBs per second and can pul the 500+ cylinder far better

8Which motor ? Empty Re: Which motor ? Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:13 am

vltor

Sargeant
Sargeant

it is still a systema ptw motor usually retailed at 240 so it is a steal

9Which motor ? Empty Re: Which motor ? Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:45 pm

papoose42

Sargeant
Sargeant

That is true but I can get my hands on them for 185 but even at 240 new at 200 for the FCC motor it is better in every aspect

10Which motor ? Empty Re: Which motor ? Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:46 pm

papoose42

Sargeant
Sargeant

That is true but I can get my hands on them for 185 but even at 240 new at 200 for the FCC motor it is better in every aspect

11Which motor ? Empty Re: Which motor ? Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:20 pm

thekiller

Private
Private

Hi,
Someone has try this motor on CTW? Is compatible?
Thanks.

12Which motor ? Empty Re: Which motor ? Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:22 am

deadlyzach

deadlyzach
Corporal
Corporal

I have, the motor is fine however my stock bevel gear stripped when i used the FCC pinion gear so i would recommend used your CTW stock pinion gear.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum