Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

2012 ctw mx2 +mags for sale

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12012 ctw mx2 +mags for sale Empty 2012 ctw mx2 +mags for sale Tue May 08, 2012 2:42 am

Relic

Recruit
Recruit

So I bought a ctw from Hot Spot Airsoft a couple weeks ago and now I am selling it.
Gun is the carbine length version with no trades and will come with every that was in the box plus 10 Vanaras mags and rear sling mount installed.There are two reasons I am getting rid of this gun already. One I'm having some car issues and could use the money. And two is my dumb ass took apart the hopup chamber and I think I lost a piece cause now it won't fire right.(misfeeds/chops bbs) I don't have the funds or time/patient to tinker with it so I selling it. I haven't used it in a game yet only shot it the back yard. Im asking 600 to try to make up some of the money I paid for everything. I live in the US and prefer not ship outside the country but could work something out. Buyer pays shipping/PayPal fees. I will have pics up tomorrow.

22012 ctw mx2 +mags for sale Empty Re: 2012 ctw mx2 +mags for sale Tue May 08, 2012 12:39 pm

Relic

Recruit
Recruit

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum