Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Mags.

+16
[ksk411]-kim
Swiffer
Konbini
gycu
Zander
Iskra
blindmank13
deadeye
shooter77
papoose42
Odin
BLITZ
boss
SPONGE
synful
mitchellz8
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Best Mags. Empty Best Mags. Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:49 pm

mitchellz8

Recruit
Recruit

Hey,
So I am looking into getting a Celcius but one think I am wondering what the best mags for the Celcius are. I would really like to get the Mag Brand ones because I believe those are the cheapest and I would really no like to spend 50 bucks per mag. Does anyone have a cheap option for mags? I would be greatly appreciative of any ideas.

Thanks

2Best Mags. Empty Re: Best Mags. Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:27 am

synful

Private
Private

i have 8 MAG brand mags and they feed just fine

3Best Mags. Empty Re: Best Mags. Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:20 pm

SPONGE

Corporal
Corporal

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=13066

im getting 6 of these today so i can test them out.

4Best Mags. Empty Re: Best Mags. Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:26 pm

synful

Private
Private

let me know how those work they look good and are decently priced

5Best Mags. Empty Re: Best Mags. Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:34 pm

mitchellz8

Recruit
Recruit

Those mags look like a great option but they are plastic and i would not trust them to drop to the concrete from shoulder height. But please review them for us I am very curious about the quality of them.

6Best Mags. Empty Re: Best Mags. Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:16 pm

synful

Private
Private

theyre made outta the same polymer as real Pmags and if u drop ur airsoft mags like that anyway u deserve to have them break

7Best Mags. Empty Re: Best Mags. Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:44 pm

mitchellz8

Recruit
Recruit

If you need to do a fast reload you can drop your mag out of the gun while grabbing another mag with your other hand so the first one hits the ground. I want a mag that can take that. The metal ones that come with the ctw can be dropped from your gun to concrete and will be fine. I want a mag with that durability.

8Best Mags. Empty Re: Best Mags. Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:35 pm

SPONGE

Corporal
Corporal

mitchellz8 wrote:If you need to do a fast reload you can drop your mag out of the gun while grabbing another mag with your other hand so the first one hits the ground. I want a mag that can take that. The metal ones that come with the ctw can be dropped from your gun to concrete and will be fine. I want a mag with that durability.

Yeah keep dropping your $50 mags on a concrete floor...why not just get a dump pouch?? that way you dont have to drop them on them floor.... Question

9Best Mags. Empty Re: Best Mags. Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:27 pm

synful

Private
Private

lol it may be metal on the outside but the internals are plastic dude and will break if u keep dropping it on concrete......but hey its your money lmao

10Best Mags. Empty Re: Best Mags. Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:31 pm

mitchellz8

Recruit
Recruit

Some times you dont have time to grab the mag and put it in a dump pouch even if it is very convenient. If you look at many of the quick reloads that magpul dynamics shows it has the mag drop from the gun. I dont always do that but its nice to know that you can if you need to.

11Best Mags. Empty Re: Best Mags. Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:06 pm

SPONGE

Corporal
Corporal

mitchellz8 wrote:Some times you dont have time to grab the mag and put it in a dump pouch even if it is very convenient. If you look at many of the quick reloads that magpul dynamics shows it has the mag drop from the gun. I dont always do that but its nice to know that you can if you need to.

Magpul Dynamics is a joke... Those guys are just doing fancy things that could get you killed. You do not need to be that fancy. If you don't have time to drop your mag into a dump-pouch your doing something wrong.

12Best Mags. Empty Re: Best Mags. Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:42 pm

synful

Private
Private

exactly you should be taking cover to reload

13Best Mags. Empty Re: Best Mags. Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:27 pm

synful

Private
Private

@sponge did u get those mags yet? im curious about them

14Best Mags. Empty Re: Best Mags. Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:18 am

SPONGE

Corporal
Corporal

No. I have to wait until the 12th now. I had to use my money for other purposes.

15Best Mags. Empty Re: Best Mags. Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:54 pm

synful

Private
Private

ahh for sure

16Best Mags. Empty Re: Best Mags. Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:21 am

boss

Sargeant
Sargeant

Magpul Dynamics is for real guns, real bullets and really getting shot at. Hell in the real world I'd bring a .308 with an 18X scope and your assault rifle wouldn't even be able to hit me by the time I have you ranged on a bolt gun. AIRSOFT IS NOT THE SAME.

This is Airsoft, a sport, a game, something that burns more calories than COD4 on your game console.

Mag reviews:
• CTW mags pretty reliable, heavy. Still worked well after a PMAG conversion
• PTW mags less reliable (mine were used), heavy. Same reliability issues after PMAG conversion. Repalcing all the internal springs, feed lips and using dry film lubricant to try and improve reliability
• Andax Lancer Mags, look cool, UNRELIABLE, lightweight but BRITTLE and will break if you drop them NOT RECOMMENDED.
• Vanaras (from RSOV) these mags are great, ultra reliable (even on full auto), follower does NOT pop-out, lightweight, apparently durable (I do not drop to ground/concrete), can use Magpul Standard PMAG, Maritime PMAG and Ranger Pull PMAG floorplates.

17Best Mags. Empty Re: Best Mags. Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:05 pm

SPONGE

Corporal
Corporal

boss wrote:
• Vanaras (from RSOV) these mags are great, ultra reliable (even on full auto), follower does NOT pop-out, lightweight, apparently durable (I do not drop to ground/concrete), can use Magpul Standard PMAG, Maritime PMAG and Ranger Pull PMAG floorplates.

That makes me happy! Im about to get a bunch! Very Happy

18Best Mags. Empty Re: Best Mags. Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:43 pm

mitchellz8

Recruit
Recruit

boss wrote:
• CTW mags pretty reliable, heavy. Still worked well after a PMAG conversion
• PTW mags less reliable (mine were used), heavy. Same reliability issues after PMAG conversion. Repalcing all the internal springs, feed lips and using dry film lubricant to try and improve reliability
• Andax Lancer Mags, look cool, UNRELIABLE, lightweight but BRITTLE and will break if you drop them NOT RECOMMENDED.

So Boss, you would say that the Vanaras mags are the best option? I have been trying to look for reviews and cant find anything. I also believe that I found a post from you on a PTW forum and I saw that you use the Vanaras Mags with the Pmag externals, do you not like the aluminum bodies?
Thank you for your input I would love to be able to get cheap Mags that work well.

19Best Mags. Empty Re: Best Mags. Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:45 am

BLITZ

BLITZ
Corporal
Corporal

I might get 2 of those mags. Not bad on the price. btw ctw mags are like $33-40 each.

edit: just ordered 4 lets see.

http://www.hotspotairsoft.com

20Best Mags. Empty Re: Best Mags. Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:01 am

SPONGE

Corporal
Corporal

i ordered these a long time ago(3 weeks), and just today are being shipped. i ordered 8 of these mags from, rsov.com. they have TERRIBLE SERVICE, AND COMMUNICATION. I WILL NOT BUY FROM THE AGAIN.

21Best Mags. Empty Re: Best Mags. Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:55 am

boss

Sargeant
Sargeant

SPONGE wrote:i ordered these a long time ago(3 weeks), and just today are being shipped. i ordered 8 of these mags from, rsov.com. they have TERRIBLE SERVICE, AND COMMUNICATION. I WILL NOT BUY FROM THE AGAIN.

I used the 7-10 day shipping on 2 out of the 3 past orders I've had with them and they arrived within the alotted time. The one order I put in with standard shipping did take about a month to arrive.

They also tend to communicate through their message system and NOT through direct eMail ... one order I had was delayed because PayPal did not go through and I had to cancel and resubmit payment so a few days were lost in that transaction.

My suggestion to those ordering would be to PESTER RSOV weekly once your payment has been made to keep them active on your order/shipment.

22Best Mags. Empty Re: Best Mags. Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:51 pm

BLITZ

BLITZ
Corporal
Corporal

I'm so pissed with them. I made a payment on jan 5 and still nothing.

23Best Mags. Empty Re: Best Mags. Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:12 am

BLITZ

BLITZ
Corporal
Corporal

I finally got my mags. I must say i'm impressed. They fit very well and have no wobble.

Best Mags. 100_2870
Best Mags. 100_2869

24Best Mags. Empty Re: Best Mags. Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:59 pm

Odin

Major
Major

I bought the 10pack of Vanaras Pmags, i used them my last 6hour skirmish. They feed very good, didn`t have one misfeed or any problems. They fit even tighter than the original mag in the magwell. The Build quality also seems good... As it`s winter here now its hard to say how much durability is when dropped though cause its like waist high snow at the deepest parts of the forest. lol.. But all in all i would really recommend the PMAG from Vanaras! Smile

Oh.. and to the guy who wanted metal mags, Vanaras also have a metal option,it cost about 190dollars for 10mags.

http://new.rsov.com/product.php?langId=1&currencyId=1&manufacturerId=10&prodId=13326&cateId=0
And this is the package i bought.
http://new.rsov.com/product.php?langId=1&currencyId=1&manufacturerId=10&prodId=13328&cateId=0

Hope this were helpful guys. Just ask if you have any more questions about the mags.

25Best Mags. Empty Re: Best Mags. Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:10 pm

papoose42

Sargeant
Sargeant

they are very good mags very durable the team i play with uses them they have no problems with them so far.

join the clubcelcius.com forum

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum