Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

celcius mags beat systema's

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1celcius mags beat systema's Empty celcius mags beat systema's Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:53 pm

RJWTAT

RJWTAT
Corporal
Corporal

well i was surfing the systema forum and what do you no they prefer celcius mags over there own, most coments were that the celcius mags were just more reliable plus 10 bucks cheaper, so let them bash, fu?@ em its because of us there systema is even shooting lol lol!

2celcius mags beat systema's Empty systema mags work fine for me Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:38 am

rivia

Recruit
Recruit

I havent had any problems with the systema mags! mag brand works very well to and they hold 170 rounds. So iguess buy your last statement you dont want to barrow any of mine tomarrow on game day LOLOLOLOLOLOL Evil or Very Mad

3celcius mags beat systema's Empty LOL Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:05 pm

RJWTAT

RJWTAT
Corporal
Corporal

rivia wrote:I havent had any problems with the systema mags! mag brand works very well to and they hold 170 rounds. So iguess buy your last statement you dont want to barrow any of mine tomarrow on game day LOLOLOLOLOLOL Evil or Very Mad
first learn how to spell oh and when you get home your systema's in about 30 pieces lol laying across the bench oh ya thanks for letting me use some mags lol lol!

4celcius mags beat systema's Empty Re: celcius mags beat systema's Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:17 am

rivia

Recruit
Recruit

For someone who is bashing systema mags i did notice when i got home i had about 4 missing and who needs 2 spel whn u can stil read a post evn if mis speld confused

5celcius mags beat systema's Empty missing? Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:02 pm

RJWTAT

RJWTAT
Corporal
Corporal

rivia wrote:For someone who is bashing systema mags i did notice when i got home i had about 4 missing and who needs 2 spel whn u can stil read a post evn if mis speld confused
look in your 25g bb carrier duh hey everybody reading this rivia doesnt even have a celcius uummm what are you doing here again, and your a member of this site hhmmm maybe your wishing santa will bring you a celcius cheers

6celcius mags beat systema's Empty Re: celcius mags beat systema's Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:40 pm

rivia

Recruit
Recruit

I would love for Santa to bing me one its always nice to have a cheap gun to lone to a friend if they want to play lol!

7celcius mags beat systema's Empty cheap Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:59 pm

RJWTAT

RJWTAT
Corporal
Corporal

rivia wrote:I would love for Santa to bing me one its always nice to have a cheap gun to lone to a friend if they want to play lol!
so, your calling celcius cheap, well i hope that thread lands you some great messages here.. how about i post your phone number and let everybody call ya and let you no what they think about the over priced systema what do youll all think i should do fellow members?????how about i paint his gun bright pink lol Twisted Evil

8celcius mags beat systema's Empty Re: celcius mags beat systema's Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:08 pm

rivia

Recruit
Recruit

id have to paint it for you because you dont even know how to take off the lid. Surprised

9celcius mags beat systema's Empty ??? Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:40 am

RJWTAT

RJWTAT
Corporal
Corporal

rivia wrote:id have to paint it for you because you dont even know how to take off the lid. Surprised
i sofa king re todd id
geek

10celcius mags beat systema's Empty Re: celcius mags beat systema's Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:29 pm

rivia

Recruit
Recruit

i agree

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum