Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Double shot

+4
Iskra
Odin
papoose42
mgx
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Double shot  Empty Double shot Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:27 am

mgx

Recruit
Recruit

I have a problem with my CTW mx2 often after shooting two shots to the semi-auto. Does anyone have a similar problem? I need advice. Thank you.

2Double shot  Empty Re: Double shot Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:41 am

papoose42

Sargeant
Sargeant

well you need to tell us more than you just have a problem, like what kind of problem does it stop firing on the next trigger pull.

3Double shot  Empty Re: Double shot Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:42 am

Odin

Major
Major

We do need some more info.. like does it happen right away? Does it happen after you played a while? What type of battery do you use?? etc etc . Smile

4Double shot  Empty Re: Double shot Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:41 pm

mgx

Recruit
Recruit

I have a CTW MX2, CS350 cylinder , FireFox CQB 9,6V/2000 mAh and 6x CTW mag 120bb.
I tried all 6 mag and went with them, sometimes after a double shot of semi fire. I have to try one more with a stronger battery.

5Double shot  Empty Re: Double shot Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:43 pm

Odin

Major
Major

mgx wrote:I have a CTW MX2, CS350 cylinder , FireFox CQB 9,6V/2000 mAh and 6x CTW mag 120bb.
I tried all 6 mag and went with them, sometimes after a double shot of semi fire. I have to try one more with a stronger battery.

You know that Celcius recommends 11.1volts only,unless you can damage the ECU over time?

6Double shot  Empty Re: Double shot Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:21 am

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Hii instead of making a new post i just might continue on this post. Now the same thing is happening to me, when i fire in "SEMI" i also get double shots, not every time but once for 3 times shooting in SEMI i use the original Mag, A Celcius Lipo 11,1V 1200Mah 20C battery and 0,25 bb's, any suggestions? really annoying

regards/Adrian

7Double shot  Empty Re: Double shot Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:01 am

page

Private
Private

it could be the new mags.

try to max out or almost max one particular mag with bb's. and release in a plastic bag. load them again. repeat for 5-10 cycles and try to shoot again.

even if this doesn't help. it is always good practice to break in a new mag before fielding. you can also leave one mag loaded during a day or two and try again.

btw iskra if you got any info on compatibility please send me a pm @vsaf.

hope all works out with your new ctw Smile

8Double shot  Empty Re: Double shot Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:02 pm

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

I Will try to clean The sensor and "break in" The mags till tomorrow. If it doesn't Solve The problem it's probably a bad sectorgear

Regards/Adrian

9Double shot  Empty Re: Double shot Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Hii i just looked at the sector gear and is it mee or are the holes just too close to each other?? could this be the problem????

Double shot  Bild23a

regards/Adrian

10Double shot  Empty Re: Double shot Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:11 pm

Odin

Major
Major

Holy crap... thats way to tight... i measured mine and they has about 0.5mm clearing in between.

11Double shot  Empty Re: Double shot Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:24 pm

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Soo what to Do??? what to Do??? Contact AsiaRsoft because this has to be on my warrenty? Right? damn... Maybe it is cheaper and easier to buy a new sector gear and change it buy myself? Then should i buy The same Or a Systema???

Regards,
Btw Thanks for The help/Adrian

12Double shot  Empty Re: Double shot Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:26 pm

Odin

Major
Major

Iskra wrote:Soo what to Do??? what to Do??? Contact AsiaRsoft because this has to be on my warrenty? Right? damn... Maybe it is cheaper and easier to buy a new sector gear and change it buy myself? Then should i buy The same Or a Systema???

Regards,
Btw Thanks for The help/Adrian

I would contact Asiarsoft. If im not mistaking you have 3months global warranty in the CTW. My sector gear is fine, so are my other 2buds who also has a CTW.. so i would just contact them and have me send a new one. The gearbox is simply to take apart.. if you have dissambled a V2 or V3 gearbox then this will feel like a vacation i hear. Smile

13Double shot  Empty Re: Double shot Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:36 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

I had to chime in on this one. It would probrably be quicker to buy a new one yourself but no clue if you'd get the new black sector gear or not. They may want you to send the entire gun or gearbox back to them so they can fix it. More time. Call them try and see if you can buy the sector gear from them and then install it yourself and send that one back to them and they refund you or something. Its worth a shot

14Double shot  Empty Re: Double shot Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Odin

Major
Major

I checked the parts list now.. and look at the sector gear here

http://asiarsoft.com/index.php?8bdab82d615c1fe5d67ac55057924058=0503&a848f799b1589dbaeb4b4b6e44592f2d=GBX-007

Looks like your gear Adrian, so maybe it`s suppose to be that way? Contact them and ask though.. what they think the problem is.

15Double shot  Empty Re: Double shot Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:42 pm

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Yeah thats what i wonder, if i will get the old one or the New "Black one... Damn... I will send an email to Ben (AsiaRsoft) and tell him about my problem, thanks for the link Odin, the thing is that, that sector gear is the old sector gear, i think.

why cant you just drill it alittle bit larger with a small drill? or should there be TWO small holes??? what is the function of these two holes? something to do with a sensor, haha....

Maybe i should buy a SYSTEMA, Sector Gear?? anybody knows what quality they are in? whats the diffrence between the new CTW and the old CTW sector gear?

because if it is like Odin said that this gearbox is easy to work with then it might be worth a try,

haha the funny thing is, that one of the reasons i bought a CTW was so i didn't have to open the gearbox. but shit that's about to change...

regards/Adrian

16Double shot  Empty Re: Double shot Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:01 pm

Odin

Major
Major

Iskra wrote:Yeah thats what i wonder, if i will get the old one or the New "Black one... Damn... I will send an email to Ben (AsiaRsoft) and tell him about my problem, thanks for the link Odin, the thing is that, that sector gear is the old sector gear, i think.

why cant you just drill it alittle bit larger with a small drill? or should there be TWO small holes??? what is the function of these two holes? something to do with a sensor, haha....

Maybe i should buy a SYSTEMA, Sector Gear?? anybody knows what quality they are in? whats the diffrence between the new CTW and the old CTW sector gear?

because if it is like Odin said that this gearbox is easy to work with then it might be worth a try,

haha the funny thing is, that one of the reasons i bought a CTW was so i didn't have to open the gearbox. but shit that's about to change...

regards/Adrian

The new sector gear is alot stronger and they are not prone to "wobble" like they previus ones were. Which often resulted in broken gears.

17Double shot  Empty Re: Double shot Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:06 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

The best thing I can say to you is to call ben and tell him what's going on with it and he can't maybe troubleshoot it and come up with a better solution. May not be the sector gear. And even systema owners need to open up gearboxes and cylinders from time to time. Its still an airsoft gun. We and systema owners just have that luxury of changing fps on the fly and ease of maintance. Its a lot easier ti fix things and take apart a systema or celcius imo. I've done a few systems. Tried regular aegs and wasn't as easy but same concept.

18Double shot  Empty Re: Double shot Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:53 am

mgx

Recruit
Recruit

Iskra wrote:Hii i just looked at the sector gear and is it mee or are the holes just too close to each other?? could this be the problem????

Double shot  Bild23a

regards/Adrian
I have totally the same problem of holes.I'm going to send the warranty.

19Double shot  Empty Re: Double shot Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:17 am

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Soo Now i have tried all The suggestions, cleaning The sensor. Fill The mags over night and i have also tested different configuration for example 11.1v 20c 2400mah/1200mah and 400/350 cylinder it maybe got alittle bit better, but still for Every 3-6 shots there are som missfeeding. Crap!!

Mgx don't forgett to fill outThe warranty information on celcius site( to validate your warranty)

And Again Thanks for The help and support guys!!
Regards/Adrian

20Double shot  Empty Re: Double shot Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:32 pm

mgx

Recruit
Recruit

I also thank ! Wink

21Double shot  Empty Re: Double shot Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:32 am

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Hi guys i Did a Quick search here in Sweden to see if there was Any shops selling The CTW, and so it Did. Called them and spoke to a guy that was specialized in CTW/ptw. He said that it was totally normal to have The holes drilled as a "Open eight" he told me to have a look at The hopeup. Just a Update guys

Regards/Adrian

22Double shot  Empty Re: Double shot Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:35 am

Odin

Major
Major

Iskra wrote:Hi guys i Did a Quick search here in Sweden to see if there was Any shops selling The CTW, and so it Did. Called them and spoke to a guy that was specialized in CTW/ptw. He said that it was totally normal to have The holes drilled as a "Open eight" he told me to have a look at The hopeup. Just a Update guys

Regards/Adrian

well, atlest we got that sorted out. Have you tried turning the hop completely of and lubricate it with silicone?? just to see if it doesnt double fires then? dont sound like a hop issue to me though.

23Double shot  Empty Re: Double shot Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:35 pm

boss

Sargeant
Sargeant

Iskra wrote:what is the function of these two holes? something to do with a sensor, haha....

The holes are there so that the "eyes" on the ECU can see/calculate how the sector gear is turning. That's why the gun will go into endles spin if you cycle it in direct sunlight or if the holes are clogged.

IMHO I would just buy a Systema part, when my bevel gear detonated I got a Systema replacement and have had no trouble since then.

24Double shot  Empty Re: Double shot Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:30 pm

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

You know what? I did put my CTW for "It's" first test. I have been shooting almost all the day long, just having fun, and i have noticed that the dubble shooting has almost gone away.

As "boss" is saying, if it was the sectorgears fault i would hear the motor/sectorgear run more than one cycle, But it don't
so it have to be something else.

25Double shot  Empty Re: Double shot Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:58 pm

Odin

Major
Major

Iskra wrote:You know what? I did put my CTW for "It's" first test. I have been shooting almost all the day long, just having fun, and i have noticed that the dubble shooting has almost gone away.

As "boss" is saying, if it was the sectorgears fault i would hear the motor/sectorgear run more than one cycle, But it don't
so it have to be something else.

Perhaps you just needed a "break in" *crosses fingers* Good thing you got it when you did though... as blindman13k said, Celcius has stopped producing while redesign something with the cylinders... so now my plans on a cqb as a backup weapon on the big game in may seems dark. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum