Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Double shot

+4
Iskra
Odin
papoose42
mgx
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Double shot  - Page 2 Empty Re: Double shot Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:20 pm

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

damn i just read his post i would be MAD, just look at my experience and i was already mad at my thing but two months........

damn lets just not hope there will be a "radicall diffrence in the design. AND that we that have the mx2 gun can still use the new cylinders. btw Odin maybe you know where i can buy a 450 cylinder for my sniper project....

27Double shot  - Page 2 Empty Re: Double shot Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:02 pm

mgx

Recruit
Recruit

So now I do not understand what's the problem? Question

28Double shot  - Page 2 Empty Re: Double shot Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:25 pm

Odin

Major
Major

mgx wrote:So now I do not understand what's the problem? Question

The problem was that his CTW shot doubleshots when firing in semi. But it`s sorting out now apparantly. Smile
Any update on the matter Adrian? Btw.. haven`t gotten a reply from Asiarsoft yet.. Sad

29Double shot  - Page 2 Empty Re: Double shot Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:38 pm

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Hii Odin it feels that The missfeeding is slowly dissapearing Smile but i Did order a Systema sectorgear from redwolf Just incase.

Me to!! NO response from AsiaRSoft Or Celcius........

30Double shot  - Page 2 Empty Re: Double shot Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:18 pm

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

So i Did put My CTW/mags thru some intensiv tests and i have come to some conclusions.The overall best mag was The Systema mag. Didn't have any double feeds at all. And The Gun stopped after last bb, Then we have The celcius original mag, same With this mag Exept The Gun Do not stop after last bullet.

Now over to VANARAS mags like you probably all know The metal mags Did not fit inside My magwell at all, but The "polymer" Did fit quite nicely. But i Did notice that i got alot of missfeeds With two bb's at once, and The bb's Did spread abit more Then Systema/celcius. So i have come to à conclusion THE SPRING IS TO STRONG. adleast in My case. I have loaded The mags to Max and have them over night. We will se might Do The trick. The mag that i used some silicone oil (like Odin suggested. Thanks) Did work alot better, but not plawlessly. So all The problems With My sector gear, was all realated to The mags and not to The CTW Smile The CTW Works flawlessly Smile

Still i Did order à sector gear from redwolf for The Systema, thought i would get à silver one instead i got à black one, The same that sits on My CTW Smile

Just wanted to share this info With you.
Btw Did not encounter any problems With My cylinder,

Regards/adrian

31Double shot  - Page 2 Empty Re: Double shot Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:34 pm

Odin

Major
Major

Iskra wrote:So i Did put My CTW/mags thru some intensiv tests and i have come to some conclusions.The overall best mag was The Systema mag. Didn't have any double feeds at all. And The Gun stopped after last bb, Then we have The celcius original mag, same With this mag Exept The Gun Do not stop after last bullet.

Now over to VANARAS mags like you probably all know The metal mags Did not fit inside My magwell at all, but The "polymer" Did fit quite nicely. But i Did notice that i got alot of missfeeds With two bb's at once, and The bb's Did spread abit more Then Systema/celcius. So i have come to à conclusion THE SPRING IS TO STRONG. adleast in My case. I have loaded The mags to Max and have them over night. We will se might Do The trick. The mag that i used some silicone oil (like Odin suggested. Thanks) Did work alot better, but not plawlessly. So all The problems With My sector gear, was all realated to The mags and not to The CTW Smile The CTW Works flawlessly Smile

Still i Did order à sector gear from redwolf for The Systema, thought i would get à silver one instead i got à black one, The same that sits on My CTW Smile

Just wanted to share this info With you.
Btw Did not encounter any problems With My cylinder,

Regards/adrian

Hey Iskra!
Im glad you figured out that its not the CTW the trouble was located. I have comed to the same conclusion as you, the 3mags i have used the most never misfeeds (vanaras) but i tried two of the ones i havent used yet at my buds house and i got a few double feeds myself. So gonna try what you did and see if it helps. And to help you with your original mag.. the "tap" that makes it stop shooting,does it have a rubber "nub" on it? If its just the tap and nothing around it,try taking an aeg hopup nub..cut it short then shove it onto the tap! Problem solved, you CTW will stop firing when the original magasine is empty! cheers

Oh, and i have contacted RSOV about the Vanaras mag problems and they said they were gonna send the info to theyr retailer! OOOh.. and i almost forgot.. the reason that the metal Vanaras mags don`t fit is that they are built after 1.gen systema ptw specs,where the magwell are abit bigger. So if you knock at the backside og the mags (where the welds are) they shall fit alot better and drop out when you push magrelease. Smile

Hope this helped.

32Double shot  - Page 2 Empty Re: Double shot Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:58 pm

Zander

Zander
Corporal
Corporal

FYI not sure what weight BB's your using but the Vanaras mags are designed for .30g +. Make sure when you lube the Vanaras mags you do it from the spring guide opening. Any lube in the top will transfer to BB's and then your barrel and the hop up rubber causing erratic flight.

33Double shot  - Page 2 Empty Re: Double shot Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:06 pm

Odin

Major
Major

zander wrote:FYI not sure what weight BB's your using but the Vanaras mags are designed for .30g +. Make sure when you lube the Vanaras mags you do it from the spring guide opening. Any lube in the top will transfer to BB's and then your barrel and the hop up rubber causing erratic flight.

They are designed for .20 to .30 it says at the info about them though. Smile using 0.25 myself. In my case it happened when the mags were brand new. The ones i have used a couple of matches feeds fine. Good point on the lube though. Smile

34Double shot  - Page 2 Empty Re: Double shot Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:13 pm

Zander

Zander
Corporal
Corporal

Odin wrote:
zander wrote:FYI not sure what weight BB's your using but the Vanaras mags are designed for .30g +. Make sure when you lube the Vanaras mags you do it from the spring guide opening. Any lube in the top will transfer to BB's and then your barrel and the hop up rubber causing erratic flight.

They are designed for .20 to .30 it says at the info about them though. Smile using 0.25 myself. In my case it happened when the mags were brand new. The ones i have used a couple of matches feeds fine. Good point on the lube though. Smile

Huh. Yeah thats what it says on the description. Somewhere I saw it say .30>.

35Double shot  - Page 2 Empty Re: Double shot Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:45 pm

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

I was using 0,28 bb's at that time going to use heavier bullets like 0,46-0,30 so only time Will tell if they Will work. I sincerly hope so, because i have invested in about 13mags of The same type

Regards/Adrian

36Double shot  - Page 2 Empty Re: Double shot Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:28 pm

Odin

Major
Major

Iskra wrote:I was using 0,28 bb's at that time going to use heavier bullets like 0,46-0,30 so only time Will tell if they Will work. I sincerly hope so, because i have invested in about 13mags of The same type

Regards/Adrian

Well, i think they mean that they can support high rate of fire up to 0.30.. but high rof isnt really a issue at your upcoming fps Iskra? Laughing

37Double shot  - Page 2 Empty Re: Double shot Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:21 am

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Yeah haha not at all everything stronger then 400 is à "semi" thing for Me. Maybe if i install The burst Acu. But i am very intrested in buying another CTW and mod it to look more like à Sr-25 With à 20inch barrel à 290mm Quick detach silencer
À solid stock and à very long ris/ras rail Smile But The coolest thing would be if someone could modify The magwell to make it fit The bigger mags, Yeah i know i should stop dreaming.
Anyway guys have à nice weekend
Regards/Adrian

38Double shot  - Page 2 Empty Re: Double shot Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:46 am

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Btw Odin Thanks for The suggestion about The mag Will try it out tomorrow Smile
I Did have The bullets in The Mags for two days Now.. I will write à Update on sunday after The weekend game

Regards/Adrian

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum