Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

DO I PURCHASE A CELCIUS CTW ????

+3
Zander
HAVOC
MOSSOP22
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DO I PURCHASE A CELCIUS CTW ???? Empty DO I PURCHASE A CELCIUS CTW ???? Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:14 pm

MOSSOP22

Recruit
Recruit

HI Everyone!!
I like many others can not afford a systema ptw.
I have only recently come accross the celcius ctw, But i have seen nothing but negative feedback about them.especially the earlier models.
Please give me your comments and advice to hopefully persuade or put me off buying one.i do however know if i am to buy one it should be the latest MX2 Version.

2DO I PURCHASE A CELCIUS CTW ???? Empty Re: DO I PURCHASE A CELCIUS CTW ???? Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:10 pm

HAVOC

Private
Private

I'd say buy one.
I had a PTW and just bought a used CTW (to use as a project).
When I get some cash I'll be getting another CTW/PTW.
The only plus other AEG's have over a PTW/CTW is availability of parts (in my experience).

I'll never go back to using "normal" AEG's with their version 2/3 gearboxes.

3DO I PURCHASE A CELCIUS CTW ???? Empty Re: DO I PURCHASE A CELCIUS CTW ???? Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:49 pm

Zander

Zander
Corporal
Corporal

Id have to agree. They are excellent weapons. They are more accurate after the break in period than AEG's (unless you completely rebuild and tune one). Plus the ROF and trigger response is unmatched. No standard AEG is capable of it.

4DO I PURCHASE A CELCIUS CTW ???? Empty Re: DO I PURCHASE A CELCIUS CTW ???? Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:44 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

Just got my mx2 and must say get a ctw i like mine alot and from using a ptw in the past there one in alike.

5DO I PURCHASE A CELCIUS CTW ???? Empty Re: DO I PURCHASE A CELCIUS CTW ???? Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:57 am

DOW_n3Co

Private
Private

blindmank13 wrote:Just got my mx2 and must say get a ctw i like mine alot and from using a ptw in the past there one in alike.

when did you order yours???

6DO I PURCHASE A CELCIUS CTW ???? Empty Re: DO I PURCHASE A CELCIUS CTW ???? Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:59 am

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

Hotspot airsoft. They have one cqb left but idk if it was picked up already. But preorder a gun either way from them.

7DO I PURCHASE A CELCIUS CTW ???? Empty Re: DO I PURCHASE A CELCIUS CTW ???? Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:27 pm

outcast569

Recruit
Recruit

After burning threw two guns. No just simply no. Of the 10 Ive seen personally none are working flawlessly after months of working on them.

8DO I PURCHASE A CELCIUS CTW ???? Empty Re: DO I PURCHASE A CELCIUS CTW ???? Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:19 pm

boss

Sargeant
Sargeant

• A Used PTW Max is only a couple hundred more than a brand new CTW MX2.

• more and more aftermarket parts are emerging for PTWs which are not compatible with CTWs (mainly the cyclinders). Celcius is trying to keep those dollars by making the new CTWs Celcius parts specific for no other reason than being greedy ... so if Celcius goes out of business or is shut down temporarily YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum