Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is there anyway to purchase a complete upper with barrel

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nitzer

Recruit
Recruit

Hi

I wonder if there is anyway to purchase a complete CQB upper with barrel and internals without cylinder. It´s for a MX2.

Thanks in advance
Ola

Sunray

Major
Major

Heard on the grapevine that the UK distributor will be offering them in the New Year for £289.00 which is for a complete upper receiver (either) with inner barrel, hop etc but no cylinders.

Hope that helps.

Also heard there may be a 416 upper in development as well but only a rumour at this time - will keep you all posted on what I hear as I defo want one of them.

madwelshman

Recruit
Recruit

Right then Sunray, you keep leaking all our secrets, i'm going to have to put you over my knee! Twisted Evil

(thought it was about time JD Airsoft popped in to say hello!)

Joe90

Joe90
Sargeant
Sargeant

Sunray is the most enthusiastic owner of the ctw known to man, in terms of leaking secrets......maybe too enthusiastic lol Wink

madwelshman

Recruit
Recruit

He means well though Joe, and once in a while he brings posh nibbles into the shop, waitrose or m&s!!!! my favourite are the caramel shortbreads in chocolate! Wink

Joe90

Joe90
Sargeant
Sargeant

Yeah just jokes mate, ive just never met anybody whos so behind a product and believes in it so much, cant wait to see what all the fuss is about.

Oh and chuck some of them waitrose and m&s nibbles in my ctw box for the return Laughing

madwelshman

Recruit
Recruit

nah, he's a top bloke, a corking lad to have along side in a fire fight, loves his ctw to death and back! Dare to mention that £1600 inferior distant cousin to the ctw and your likely to get a mouthful at least from Sunray, if your lucky! Razz

Joe90

Joe90
Sargeant
Sargeant

Lol I bet sunrays ears ar eburning, best not wake him up lol. Well as i said before, now weve seen more people going for the ctw on zeroin i think its time we frequent this forum when we are all up and running with our ctw's. Its a bit dead on here most of the time and will be good to have more users sharing knowledge and feedback i reckon.

Sunray

Major
Major

Somebody mention my name??????????????????????? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum