Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

will it fit? LaRue 7.0 style M4 aluminum free-float rail

+3
USMC6888
dudek
bula
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bula

Recruit
Recruit

bought a LaRue 7.0 style M4 aluminum free-float rail for my ctw cqb on rsov.com

will it fit?

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=2739

Thanks..

dudek

dudek
Recruit
Recruit

My good friend has got madbull's noveske free float. He had to buy a ptw/gbb dedicated barrel nut.
But the barrel nut might not be the issue in your free float.

USMC6888

USMC6888
Private
Private

that replica ris may have an issue with the reciever threads, as most aegs use 'standard' metric threads, and I know PTW/CTW use 'imperial' threads, you can buy a die to 'recut or chase' the threads to the aegs size from madbull airsoft, I have done this myself when I decided to go to all PTW/CTW platform..no more verion2 gearboxes for me...I have installed RIS's on all my CTW's several required the thread chase while others did not, I have a feeling its due to poor quality control of the early CTW's or you can buy a real steel version Larue...the difference is the height of the thread imperial are taller, when you recut you are just taking the peak off the top of the thread allowing it not to bind. i hope this helped.

james

Recruit
Recruit

My experience is with daniel defense madbull ras 7 and it works well in the ctw, very easy to install with the sistem free float.

thekiller

Private
Private

dudek wrote:My good friend has got madbull's noveske free float. He had to buy a ptw/gbb dedicated barrel nut.

Hello.
Where did you buy the "ptw/gbb dedicated barrel nut" ??
Thanks.

6will it fit? LaRue 7.0 style M4 aluminum free-float rail Empty nut Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:55 am

RJWTAT

RJWTAT
Corporal
Corporal

thekiller wrote:
dudek wrote:My good friend has got madbull's noveske free float. He had to buy a ptw/gbb dedicated barrel nut.

Hello.
Where did you buy the "ptw/gbb dedicated barrel nut" ??
Thanks.
it comes with the noveske rail system ebay also has them buy there self under madbull barrle nut

Joker.vrn

Recruit
Recruit

bula wrote:bought a LaRue 7.0 style M4 aluminum free-float rail for my ctw cqb on rsov.com

will it fit?

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=2739

Thanks..
so fit
will it fit? LaRue 7.0 style M4 aluminum free-float rail 202050433

thekiller

Private
Private

Nice =)
Hey what you are doing to your motor? lol

Joker.vrn

Recruit