Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

how much do you guys pay to get your ctw repaired at hotspot airsoft?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

vltor

Sargeant
Sargeant

im wondering becuz i might ask them to repair my gun.

ronin24

Private
Private

They repaired mine for free, except I opted for an upgrade which did cost me. (Sales men see me coming and start smiling)

vltor

Sargeant
Sargeant

why?

Snipe

Recruit
Recruit

I've been having warranty troubles with the place I got mine from so I've been doing all the repairs on mine and my teams myself. I've acquired quite a few spare parts as well. It seems more cost effective as well haha.

vltor

Sargeant
Sargeant

i had mine repaired bout a month ago they said that i installed the motor incorrectly and the motor wires were exposed. when i received my gun, there was a medium-sized crack on it. but i wont complain about it.

boss

Sargeant
Sargeant

vltor wrote:i had mine repaired bout a month ago they said that i installed the motor incorrectly and the motor wires were exposed. when i received my gun, there was a medium-sized crack on it. but i wont complain about it.

You might want to reconsider NOT complaining about that crack, one good WHACK on thes cast receivers and that crack will go all the way through. I smacked and/or overtightened my barrel nut on my Systema upper and the entire front FELL OFF. Took me a few weeks and co$t $300 to replace the upper with a Prime CNC. If THEY damaged it they should replace it.

vltor

Sargeant
Sargeant

i forgot to mention there were NO cracks on the gun. there was a crack on the cmore sight i sent them. crack is still noticeable but i superglued it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum