Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am pissed with celcius/hotspot

+18
jzb7
boss
DOW_n3Co
Drewstang
dkorol2008
snakedoc
NJ_Shooter
roguesqd
wittao
nickeidorff
RayW
SPONGE
gycu
BLITZ
Zander
Iskra
Odin
blindmank13
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Empty I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:51 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

I had to vent on this one. Just got an email from claudio fromt hiotspotairsoft. I order my ctw mx2 on feb 8th and still have nit yet received it. He sent an email saying celcius stopped production due to them changing the cylinder. Not explanation on what the change exactly entails but that is being help up. Now will be almost two months or more before I receive my ctw. I know its not all there fault but this is crap. Just had to vent

2I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:56 pm

Odin

Major
Major

blindmank13 wrote:I had to vent on this one. Just got an email from claudio fromt hiotspotairsoft. I order my ctw mx2 on feb 8th and still have nit yet received it. He sent an email saying celcius stopped production due to them changing the cylinder. Not explanation on what the change exactly entails but that is being help up. Now will be almost two months or more before I receive my ctw. I know its not all there fault but this is crap. Just had to vent

Omg.. i would go freaking nuts.. bounce now a spare gun for the weekend game im going to in may seems dark. :/ baaah.. that explains why they have "sold out" all spare cylinders at asiarsoft too. Damnit...

3I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:14 pm

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

damn i hope everything works out for you man...
soo the big question where can we get a 450 cylinder?? when they are out of stock everywhere...

regards/Adrian

BTW guys do you know what changes they are going to do to the cylinder

4I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Odin

Major
Major

Do you have high fps limits in sweden Adrian? in Norway we dont allow over 350fps on full auto,450fps on semi snipers and 550 on bolt actions. No, blindman13k is the guy who got any info at all on this one. :/

5I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Now i am not 100% sure but it depends on the field(club) you are playing with, In my club there are alot of guidelines, just have a look at this pic and you will get the point Smile

http://www.vsaf.se/vsaf_regler_chronolista.JPG

regards/Adrian

btw blindmank13 did they told you what they are doing with the new cylinders? cuz it will suck if they change the whole design so i cant use any cylinder only old(one of the reasons i bought a ctw was so i could change cylinders quick)

6I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Odin

Major
Major

I just emailed asiarsoft for an update to, so lets hope we get some answers quickly.

7I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:17 pm

Zander

Zander
Corporal
Corporal

Damn that sucks. I ordered mine from them on February 8th also and I got it on March 4th. Like you said though, its not their fault, HSA was great to work with.

8I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:31 pm

BLITZ

BLITZ
Corporal
Corporal

blindmank13 wrote:I had to vent on this one. Just got an email from claudio fromt hiotspotairsoft. I order my ctw mx2 on feb 8th and still have nit yet received it. He sent an email saying celcius stopped production due to them changing the cylinder. Not explanation on what the change exactly entails but that is being help up. Now will be almost two months or more before I receive my ctw. I know its not all there fault but this is crap. Just had to vent

Hey,

After speaking with celcius. They did in fact change some parts in the cylinder, because with a 450 and above springs. They were too strong and they were breaking after a game or so. The shipment should be here. I'm sorry about this but celcius had to fix the issues before sending out new guns.

Bruno

http://www.hotspotairsoft.com

9I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:34 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

Bruno I got you. I know its not you or claudio or has"s fault just sucks. But if this cylinder thing is only towards the higher fps then why did it hault production I mean the guns come with the 350. So the exterior of the cylinder won't change right cause I already bout a cylinder for the gun and have it at the house and ill be real pissed if I can't use it

10I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Thank you for sharing the info With us Smile Did you know if The new cylinders will fit inside the mx2 version? (The ones we have today)

Again Thx for sharing The info you just made me wait With buying The 450-500 cylinders

Regards/Adrian

11I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Odin

Major
Major

I would guess they are doing some internal changes on the higher fps one..perhaps stronger pistons to handle the extra stress put on the parts maybe? I hiiighly doubt Celcius would make a new design and not making it fit the MX2. If they do they really have f*cked up big time. lol!

12I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:59 pm

gycu

Sargeant
Sargeant

hey guys!

just ordered my ctw, when I discovered this topic

"had to fix" means the problem is fixed and everything is back 2 normal regarding the orders?

13I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:03 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

Depedning where you ordered from and how many orders they already have could be longer now.

14I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:08 pm

gycu

Sargeant
Sargeant

I was referring to the celcius_piston_problem, is that fixed and are they delivering again?

15I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:09 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

From what I was told by the end of the week back in full swing

16I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:19 pm

Odin

Major
Major

There hasn`t been a problem as i have heard, but they want to improve the system. As they have been doing all along. Smile

17I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:51 pm

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Yeah lets hope your right Odin Smile i still need to see this baby perform With a 450/500 cylinder and guarders/madbulls 0,43 bb's

18I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Odin

Major
Major

Iskra wrote:Yeah lets hope your right Odin Smile i still need to see this baby perform With a 450/500 cylinder and guarders/madbulls 0,43 bb's

That will be sweet, im rebuilding my CTW to 450fps (so guess i`ll end up with 400cylinder rated 420-450fps) and using 0,3 bb`s. Gonna repaint it to worn light green forest and add a ghillie to it. I think it will look sweet! ^^

19I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:46 am

SPONGE

Corporal
Corporal

I still think 350 is the way to go.. you get more like 380fps with it, and that way you can use .25-.28 bb's and that cost less to saving you some money. I don't even see a need for a 450+ cylinder. It isn't a marksman's rifle... it and M4/AR-15 style gun... made to go full-auto.. goin full-auto with 450+ is too much not only on the gun itself(motor,gears,cylinder,piston) but for other people. But on the other hand i am very glad to hear the celcius is improving quality, and Systema now has a very competitive game to play with Celcius. >< (good for the consumer/US!) =)

20I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:53 am

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

With each cylinder if you used .25s you should be at the fps the cylinders called. Ex cs400 - 400fps. It says higher by celcius cause they test with .20's. I was in the army an m4 is a marksmens rifle. Its not a designated marksmen rifle which is more what ya mean. But I got what your saying but hey I guess for the people that want to make there m4 a dmr this is great. What I still don't get is why they stopped all production when this only affects higher cylinders and the gun comes with a 350. Should have just stopped the production of the cylinders. I can only geuss there doing this change to all the cylinders.

21I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:57 am

Odin

Major
Major

blindmank13 wrote:With each cylinder if you used .25s you should be at the fps the cylinders called. Ex cs400 - 400fps. It says higher by celcius cause they test with .20's. I was in the army an m4 is a marksmens rifle. Its not a designated marksmen rifle which is more what ya mean. But I got what your saying but hey I guess for the people that want to make there m4 a dmr this is great. What I still don't get is why they stopped all production when this only affects higher cylinders and the gun comes with a 350. Should have just stopped the production of the cylinders. I can only geuss there doing this change to all the cylinders.

the CS400 gives 420-440fps. with 0.2, not making mine a dmr.. gonna keep basic stock,gonna add another RIS i think though,guess im just abit affected by "Tears of the sun" m4 marksman rifle. cheers Although the marksman m4 is rarely or never painted or given ghillies either.. Smile
And the regulations are that if a airsoft gun is over 350fps then full auto is not allowed,so i have already put the original spring to max pressure for a day so it ended up at 330fps (should have let it stay shorter.lol). When making it a 420-440fps rifle i have to use it on semi anyways,which doesnt matter cause its still a fast mofo on semi! cheers i prefer to use 0.28 or 0.3 when firing over 400fps for max stable effect. Smile

22I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:04 am

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

What was I was saying regarding the marksmen thing was I was correcting that one dude. In combat/military anyone holding an automatic rifle is a marksmen ( in airsoft is the legal fps to shoot full auto) a dmr ( designated marksmen rifle) in airsoft cases is an ar that shoots a higher fps with semi only. Like in the army we have spr's which is a modified 7.62 m16. Just to clear that up not to confuse or misleed anyone.

23I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:09 am

Odin

Major
Major

blindmank13 wrote:What was I was saying regarding the marksmen thing was I was correcting that one dude. In combat/military anyone holding an automatic rifle is a marksmen ( in airsoft is the legal fps to shoot full auto) a dmr ( designated marksmen rifle) in airsoft cases is an ar that shoots a higher fps with semi only. Like in the army we have spr's which is a modified 7.62 m16. Just to clear that up not to confuse or misleed anyone.

Alright,good to know this info! Very Happy As im from Norway and we use other weapons in our army.
And i understood that you were correcting the other guy,thanks! Smile
Well,then i guess i have to call it a dmr then.. cause it will end up semi due to fps regulations.
Man..i hope celcius starts production ASAP.. cause i really want a CQB too,and i need it before 20th of may.. going on a weekend game and i want a backup rifle,i "know" the gun wont fail..but you can never be 100% sure you know? bounce

24I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:19 am

BLITZ

BLITZ
Corporal
Corporal

As for the cylinder only a few internal parts are being swapped out. They will still fit with no issues etc. As soon as i get them in my hands I will post it here and on our site/facebook.

It's worth the wait.

Bruno

http://www.hotspotairsoft.com

25I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:47 am

RayW

Recruit
Recruit

I am wanting to order a CTW from HSA as well. They've been out of stock for quite a while. Is there an ETA for when the retailers will start receiving the new, fixed version?

I am glad to see that we have a manufacterer that is willing to fix their products promptly though... Kudos to Celcius.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum