Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

LIPO MOD=EPIC FAIL

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LIPO MOD=EPIC FAIL Empty LIPO MOD=EPIC FAIL Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:40 pm

STRYKER13

STRYKER13
Private
Private

So I got into our team CTW to do the very simple mod on the PTWs to allow more space in the buffer tube for battery storage,after looking at the board I realized to me it looks very different,so I aborted the project.
Has anyone done this with success? If so please explain how

2LIPO MOD=EPIC FAIL Empty Re: LIPO MOD=EPIC FAIL Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:45 pm

Swiffer

Swiffer
Corporal
Corporal

PTW and CTW electronics are not the same Stryker. Sorry but I dont fully understand your question here, are you attemting to do a lipo mod on a CTW or a PTW? For a PTW your best bet would be to source the info on a lipo mod on a Systema forum I think..

http://http:www.stf-airsoft.webs.com

3LIPO MOD=EPIC FAIL Empty Re: LIPO MOD=EPIC FAIL Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:45 pm

STRYKER13

STRYKER13
Private
Private

I can't understand how you don't understand the question,but yes I've done the mod for PTWs a little over 120+ times,and yes I now know the board is different,and yes,I'm wondering if there is a way to mod the length of the celcius board(ECU)?

4LIPO MOD=EPIC FAIL Empty Re: LIPO MOD=EPIC FAIL Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:14 pm

Sunray

Major
Major

Easiest way is to simply change the board for a smaller one from Etiny (you can get them from Keith / PTW Shop here in the UK - http://www.ptwairsoft.com/mini-powerboard-2008-version-371-p.asp) or direct.

5LIPO MOD=EPIC FAIL Empty Re: LIPO MOD=EPIC FAIL Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:16 pm

STRYKER13

STRYKER13
Private
Private

Yeah had some past dealings with Mr.brown,he owes alot of money/parts to people in the USA and has since decided to not refund or ship the items so no thanks
I could simply use a PTW ECU but I have to think there is a way to shorten a CTW ECU,just have to figure it out
Thanks

6LIPO MOD=EPIC FAIL Empty Re: LIPO MOD=EPIC FAIL Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:39 pm

Sunray

Major
Major

Very interesting............... he's trying to get his products into a lot of the UK shops at the moment, I'll watch with interest from afar.. bring on the sniper pants!!!! lol!

7LIPO MOD=EPIC FAIL Empty Re: LIPO MOD=EPIC FAIL Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:01 am

STRYKER13

STRYKER13
Private
Private

He has that face book page,when people started complaining he then made the group a private page and deleted all the bad posts that were made about him,he's also not allowed on the PTW forum board at all anymore,and I'm hearing he's about to get the boot on the GBBR forum.....................Good luck and watch him close

Now back to the topic at hand,if anyone has completed this mod with success please let me know,thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum