Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any Modders out there? Help needed! (hopup)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Hii guys i am having some problems with my hopup. And i have a couple of questions

when you have installed a new Roller packing/rubber (BRL-027) on the pin (BRL-028) do you glue it into place, because i am getting a really strange flightpath with my bb's.

After exiting the barrel they fly right and after 10-20m they curve to the left

Now can the problem be that the roller packing is rotating around the pin after every shoot, witch makes them do the "curve" or is it something else? can gluing the packing solve the problem?

regards /Iskra

gycu

Sargeant
Sargeant

I've seen at least 2 gluing mods so far and they're working flawless; afaik, tack's mod consists in applying 2 dots of glue under the roller packing, without gluing the rubber, so the rubber will still rotate, but only a little, so the hop effect obtained is mush stronger; the result is increase in range of bb's flying path..

I posted in a thread somewhere, can't find it now..

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Hii thx for a quick answer,

care to explain alittle bit further about the gluing?, didn't quite get it,, sry

is it the mod when you put another Roller packing above another one (rc hobby fuelline) ala Tkl berry

isnt the rollerpacking the rubber itself?

are you maybe talking about fit-pin for the roller packing?

regards/Iskra

gycu

Sargeant
Sargeant

the roller packing is the rubber

take a look at my post here https://celcius-ctw.forumotion.com/t237-nozzle-clu-005n

you can glue the roller packing or you can try not to glue it, either way, it will work

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

I Will try it out later at home after work, but i think that My barrel have to be bent Or something, because installed a Deep fire hopup assembly rubber, pin, the Whole kit, still bb's are flying first to the right then to the left, lets hope My other barrel is straight, Or i just have to buy a PDI barrel Sad

Regards Again Thanks for The help

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Hii i just managed to mate a ptw hopup chamber and The rest CTW internals, it took a while to mod The chamber to fit inside The Gun.

But after alot of grinding it's in, tried The fps and i have to say i am impressed got around 430fps with 450cylinder and 0,28 bb,s. As it is late and dark I can't get out and see my groupings

but tomorrow we will see the result, but it feels promising Smile
Btw haven't mod the hopup yet, i was using the standard hopup Smile

Good night to you all/Iskra

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum