Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Major Hop Up Problem. Help Needed. Pictures Inside

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

NJ_Shooter

Private
Private

First off this is a CTW hop up.

I bought a CTW, attempted to shoot it and the BBs were getting stuck in the hop up unit.

I took it apart and this is what i found......

Major Hop Up Problem. Help Needed. Pictures Inside Img0424d.th

It looks like part BR-024 and BR-023 have been glued in?

Major Hop Up Problem. Help Needed. Pictures Inside Img0413te.th

Major Hop Up Problem. Help Needed. Pictures Inside Img0414ex.th

But here's the real problem......a BB wont fit threw there.

Major Hop Up Problem. Help Needed. Pictures Inside Img0417qn.th

confused

Should i go at it with some sandpaper? Try to yank it all out rebuild it? I have no parts and would like to have this thing up and running with out ordering parts and waiting weeks to get them.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Landy

Private
Private

Send it bak to your dealer , get a new one
bom

Odin

Major
Major

Did you buy this used?? :/ If you didn`t,send it to you dealer as Landy said. If you bought it used, then what in the world has that owner been doing... confused

If you bought it used then i would some sandpaper first og knock the whole thing out cleaning it and checking it. From what i know the brassring should have the same diameter as the barrel has.. if its smaller than the barrel,then something isn`t right.

NJ_Shooter

Private
Private

Thanks for the feedback. Bought it used.

It seems like the brass ring is out of spec. I'm goons replace the whole unit to avoid more problems.

I might try to mod this one if anyone has any suggestions

Odin

Major
Major

NJ_Shooter wrote:Thanks for the feedback. Bought it used.

It seems like the brass ring is out of spec. I'm goons replace the whole unit to avoid more problems.

I might try to mod this one if anyone has any suggestions

Im doing a hop up mod this week or upcoming weekend, gonna do a accuracy test after mods are done to compare it with the original one. There will be a DYI writeup if it is succesfull.

But i would just try and use something to loosen the glue or just knock out the brass ring and buy a new one. No reason to buy everything new if its just the brass ring that is the problem. Smile

NJ_Shooter

Private
Private

Definitely post a DIY writeup.

I will be very interested to take a look at that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum