Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

where can i find a jg ptw motor?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1where can i find a jg ptw motor? Empty where can i find a jg ptw motor? Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:11 am

vltor

Sargeant
Sargeant

those things are so hard to find. I read from a youtube comment that an irish retailer has these in stock.

2where can i find a jg ptw motor? Empty Re: where can i find a jg ptw motor? Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:01 am

gycu

Sargeant
Sargeant

I don't think they still make the motor, it's been ages since you could find them on stock somewhere;
how damaged is your motor, can't you repair it? what's wrong with it?

3where can i find a jg ptw motor? Empty Re: where can i find a jg ptw motor? Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:40 am

Sunray

Major
Major

You can get a CTW original for £80 ish from the UK (or £190 for a PTW one Question ).

Contact JD Airsoft or Badger Tac and they should be able to help (both in the UK)

4where can i find a jg ptw motor? Empty Re: where can i find a jg ptw motor? Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:24 pm

vltor

Sargeant
Sargeant

i'm not buying another ctw motor, that motor that i have right now was installed new by hsa in september.

the jg ptw motor is cheaper and possibly more reliable. if i cannot find one i'll have to ask tac to repair my motor.

5where can i find a jg ptw motor? Empty Re: where can i find a jg ptw motor? Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:13 am

gycu

Sargeant
Sargeant

vltor wrote:[...]if i cannot find one i'll have to ask tac to repair my motor.
best thing you can do; besides, repairing and making the motor_mod (witch he created), he even rewinds the motor so if you don't find a jg motor (and you won't), go tack! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum