Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blue light blinking ? Video

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blue light blinking ? Video Empty Blue light blinking ? Video Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:06 am

deadlyzach

deadlyzach
Corporal
Corporal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRbPtooNhlA

As you can see the gun works fine but the blue light blinks alot and im wondering what causes that ? also the battery is fully charged and the gun is brand new.

Also im very thankful for all the help and support on this forum Smile

2Blue light blinking ? Video Empty Re: Blue light blinking ? Video Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:16 am

Sunray

Major
Major

Dont panic mate - all looks good to me!!

I've got 2 CTW's and look after another 3 for my mates who are about as good at fixing stuff as Dynamite is to keeping a wall intact!!!

All 5 of our CTW's do the same - the gear does appear to 'over shoot' a little conpared to a Systema, but a CTW IS NOT A PTW, and they do have slight differences between them (mostly found in the electrical side).

The blinking light I have simply put down to it reacting to the draw on the power from the battery supply and its never been a concern.

Stand Fasy and fight hard young Jedi! lol!

3Blue light blinking ? Video Empty Re: Blue light blinking ? Video Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:27 am

gycu

Sargeant
Sargeant

Well said, sunray, it actually looks and sound really nice!

4Blue light blinking ? Video Empty Re: Blue light blinking ? Video Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:53 pm

ronin24

Private
Private

Okay, just to be clear, the blinking light is okay? I just bought new batteries for my CTW (lipo 7.4v 20c 3300mah) and when I plug it in the light blinks. Battery is fully charged.

5Blue light blinking ? Video Empty Re: Blue light blinking ? Video Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:18 am

Sunray

Major
Major

Morning all.

A 7.4V battery is NOT strong enough for a CTW as they are designed to run on 11.1V and when the battery falls below 9V the blue LED will blink.

If you continue to fire the weapon, the MOSFET board will try and pull power that is not there from your battery and will probably fail.

TAKE IT BACK AND GET AN 11.1V 1200 MAH 20C Battery for M90 or M110 Springs, or an 11.1V 2400 MAH 20C battery for M130 or M150 springs.

Stand Fast...... Fight Hard cheers

6Blue light blinking ? Video Empty Re: Blue light blinking ? Video Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:36 am

ronin24

Private
Private

Damn, and the only reason I got the 7.4 was because they were out of 11.1s.

Thats okay. I already got my new 11.1s in. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum