Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problem? i really dont know

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Problem? i really dont know Empty Problem? i really dont know Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:07 am

thekiller

Private
Private

Hi.
Did you know what is that sound??

i really dont know waht is...some help.

2Problem? i really dont know Empty Re: Problem? i really dont know Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:34 pm

SpikedViper

SpikedViper
Private
Private

The braking MOSFET seems gone away.
You need to replace rear board or to replace two MOSFETs on it. It's not hard, just solder them out and in.

3Problem? i really dont know Empty Re: Problem? i really dont know Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:59 am

twingear

twingear
Private
Private

With CLU-300 and CLU-350 use 11.1v 1200mAh.

4Problem? i really dont know Empty Re: Problem? i really dont know Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:39 pm

deadlyzach

deadlyzach
Corporal
Corporal

I wouldn't be so sure that this problem is the mosfet, in my case it was a weak motor that eventually just stopped working completely, i replaced the motor with an fcc gen 2 and this problem was gone.

5Problem? i really dont know Empty Re: Problem? i really dont know Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:00 am

Joe90

Joe90
Sargeant
Sargeant

In the case of aegs with a weak motor and an ascu this problem happens, if the ab was gone i figure the over run would be a little more than whats shown in the vid, maybe not but i too suggest the motor may be weakening as it were.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum