Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

new celcius dont work

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1new celcius dont work Empty new celcius dont work Wed May 04, 2011 7:25 pm

montella

Recruit
Recruit

hello friends, I just got my new celcius, but it seems I'm out of luck because it seems that she did not come well, what happens is that I put the battery, put in single shoot, the blue light comes on, I click the trigger and the fuse Burns, this is a new weapon received today day 04/05/2011, tomorrow I'll exprementar with another battery, if is the same goes back to the store. but that shit luck

Last edited by montella on Sat May 07, 2011 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total

2new celcius dont work Empty Re: new celcius dont work Wed May 04, 2011 7:41 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

Seems this is happening all to frequently lately and neither celcius nor the retailers seem to be really taking any actions on this for the end users so far. If both keep this up I'm sure there won't be any end users. I'm still waiting to hear what's going on with my ctw that's at hotspot. Almost two weeks now its been at the shop no word what the scoop is on my lower. Hope you have better luck tommorow.

3new celcius dont work Empty Re: new celcius dont work Thu May 05, 2011 7:10 am

DOW_n3Co

Private
Private

sounds like something is grounding out...check all the wires leading to the MOSFET...make sure there are no exposed or pinched wires before you plug another battery in....where did you get the MX2 from?

4new celcius dont work Empty Re: new celcius dont work Thu May 05, 2011 9:38 am

boss

Sargeant
Sargeant

DOW_n3Co wrote:sounds like something is grounding out...check all the wires leading to the MOSFET...make sure there are no exposed or pinched wires before you plug another battery in....where did you get the MX2 from?

+1 shorting usually happens due to a chafed wire going from teh buffer tub into the lower.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum