Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

New CTW problem...help!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New CTW problem...help! Empty New CTW problem...help! Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:54 pm

swabby1212

Recruit
Recruit

Alright guys, so i recently bought a CTW from a friend. The gun has a rebuilt motor by Claudio (hotspot), gen 8 ECU, stock mosfet, a systema hopup, and a standard indoor cylinder. The gun is serial number 0100827314 (i heard you can tell wut year/model it is by the number). When i shoot it on 3rd burst, the first shot has 2 bullets come out, second shot only has 1 bullet come out, 3rd has 2 bullets come out, 4th has 1 (repeat cycle). Then on semi, it would shoot 10-50 bb's (based off luck) before it stops shotting, and pulling the trigger will result in a gear/motor whirring and tahts it. I seperated the upper and lower receiver, didnt touch any gears, ecu, nothing, then reattached it, and it shot again. I stopped shooting after that. The gears line up correctly after each shot. Wuts wrong? Should i bring it back to Claudio? oh i forgot to mention, it has new years in it too.

2New CTW problem...help! Empty Re: New CTW problem...help! Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:41 pm

swabby1212

Recruit
Recruit

i figured out the problem guys, cylinder had a dent

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum