Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

jg ptw motor

+3
Odin
Wads
blindmank13
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26jg ptw motor - Page 2 Empty Re: jg ptw motor Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Odin

Major
Major

dkorol2008 wrote:
blindmank13 wrote:Hey guys, ok, got my ctw today and did all the tinker and heres the info i have for you guys.

First off i did my review with the mx2, stock 350fps cylinder and a 11.1v 20c 2400mah celcius battery.
Did single and full auto test.

My conclusion: it seems the jg motor is easier to move the cylinder to fire than the stock motor, in another words it sounds less stressed out. It is a tad quieter and suprisingly did notice a slighty higher rof over the stock.

So my ultimate conclusion for you all is that if your motor goes just buy this as its a tad better than the stock and wayyyy cheaper. but otherwise i personally wouldnt consider it much of an upgrade unless you use higher fps cylinders than yes i could see it making more of a difference
Wait you just got your CTW in the mail? Holy mozes! thats awesome! hope you took plenty pics and made videos of all of this stuff.
So would you recommend this motor if you plan on using a m130 (400 spring )? Or would you say the stock motor is plenty to power the 400

The stock motor has plenty of power to run the 400. Im doing a test tomorrow with ROF test aswell on a 400cylinder. So we`ll see then! Smile

27jg ptw motor - Page 2 Empty Re: jg ptw motor Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:46 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

I have the 400 cylinder and 350 cylinder. You have to use higher than a 1200 mah. If you do use a higher mah ull notice a like 1 or 2 rps loss but barely noticable. The stock motor can handle all the cylinders its just more strainful. The jg motor handles it easier is all. The jg did seem to get warmer quicker and had a bigger spark at the base than the stock motor

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum